Finished watching TLJ.
- REYLO IS REAL ALL OF YOU. SO BEAUTIFUL SO EMOTIONAL. i i tried really hard not to cry.
- all of the force bond moments were filled with sexual/romantic tension, the low breaths the intense staring. i love of them. the shirtless scene was the scene that made bluntly obvious the mutual feeling. rey’s
sexualfrustration seeing shirtless was delicious. why anyone would put a scene like this if this is not the intention.
- BUT HANDS DOWN THE TOUCHING HAND SCENE IS THE MOMENT THAT YOU KNOW, YOU JUST KNOW THAT THESE TWO ARE MEANT TO BE. I CAN’T GET OVER IT. EXTRA POINTS FOR LUKE BARGING IN AND INTERRUPTING THIS SACRED MOMENT BETWEEN THEM.
- the elevator scene? this scene sent me to heaven. so intimate with so much sexual tension, both of them gazing first at the same time to each others’ lips and then eyes. declaring more or less that they want both each other to their side.
- the whole red throne scene so many feeeels. the whole moment moment before he kills snoke he didn’t stop gazing at rey’s eyes; same for her while whispering his name full of emotion.
- THE KYLO & REY VS PRAETORIAN GUARDS TOOK MY BREATH, I COULDN’T STOP SHIVERING. THEY WORK SO BEAUTIFULLY TOGETHER IN SYNC WHILE WORRYING FOR EACH OTHER. LIKE YIN AND YANG, MY HEART. I COULDN’T GET ENOUGH OF THEM. all they could be together.
- THE MOMENT HE
PROPOSEDOFFERED TO HER TO JOIN HIM AND RULE TOGETHER ALA DARCY WHILE LITERALLY BEGGING HER, ‘PLEASE’; SO MUCH EMOTIONS IN ONE SINGLE WORD. I COULDN’T STOP SOBBING. this seriously gave me massive anidala parallels. it was so obvious that was intended and where they’re going with it (reverse anakin everyone)
- their last scene left me so heartbroken with kylo on his knees gazing at her with such sad eyes while rey determined close the force bond (for now) rejecting him; the moment she closes the ‘door’ his eyes are so sad and he swallows so hard. this moment left me paralysed. so bittersweet but also so hopeful.
- basically all of their scene were fantastic, emotional, charged with so much sexual energy.
- adam driver was FANTASTIC. HE’S SUCH A TALENTED INTENSE ACTOR. all of his scenes were my favourite, along with rey who was brilliant and luke who made me cry.
- leia much more mature and broken than ever ;_;
- finnrose was quite cute but still kind of one sided for now. i want to see more.
- finn and rey was so sweeet.
- rey and poe was nice introduction to each other
- missed the finn/poe dynamic.
- dj as much as i love benicio del toro left uninterested about him. he could be used much better.
- holdo was a nice addition and her dynamic with poe was pretty interesting
- hux was pathetic as always but i really laughed in his scenes. the classic one dimensional villain, but is needed.
In conclusion I most loved this film with kylo and rey’s chemistry being off the charts, taking my breath away, following luke and rey moments and the kylo/luke dynamic, which made me so so sad. :’(