is that Connie, Peridot(?) and Pearl were falling down a cliff, Connie caught the side of it and caught Peridot’s hand, Peridot caught Pearl, etc.
and I don’t remember if they just fell to the bottom anyway or something happened, but when the got to the bottom Rose was there with another pink lion
but it seemed like
they could only see the lion? they came over to it and started petting it, but the Rose (that had been resting with it) got up and shuffled away
and i have like such a distinct memory of the area, it was foggy and the ground was solid but looked like water, and it was like… very soft pastels, muted blues and pinks and white, it felt open and cool
So I’ve been messing around with colorations for my Taako and like my HC for the Adventure Zone prime elves is they’re all super bright saturated colors right (purples, pinks, blues, bla bla bla) but like I made a really nice Taako with a regular human skin tone and like I’m in love?????? I know i should play more but i keep doodling him with this new color skeme and I’m like damn son but if I go with that it means i have to recolor all my elves for TAZ prime lol
whatever ill just play with it and see where it goes.
Hello, my loves! I know it’s relatively early, but I wanted to make a post about this in advance for those who need some help / inspiration with the upcoming holiday. :-) Beltane, also known as “May Day,” is at the very beginning of May, and its purpose is to continue the celebration of Spring and fertility. We bow to the abundance of the fertile Earth, and become aware of Her opening up to the fertility God. Their union gives life to healthy and strong livestock/crops and new life in general. This is inspiring to many witches and magick workers who wish to bring change into their own lives, as well as show a passionate appreciation for life itself.
- If you’re on a bit of a schedule, there are simple things you can do to show your thanks for the planet we live on and the gift of life. Much like with Ostara, just try your best to thank nature - take a short walk, notice how green everything is, eat some fresh vegetables, and take deep breaths of morning air. 🌸
- Create a Beltane altar! Include lots of green items, inspired by the lushness of the growing grass and the leaves on the trees. Also include pastels to honor Spring, such as yellows, blues, and pinks. Incorporate these lively colors into the objects in your altar - think ribbons, decorated sticks, flowers, candles, cloths, succulents, baskets, grass, chalices and statues. Add some symbolism to represent the strong male energy of the God, which is especially potent at this time. Think sticks, acorns, seeds, antlers - and try your hand at creating your own mini Maypole! 🌿
- If you have the environment / time to do so, gather a group of friends and have a bonfire (or even just a fire in your fireplace, if you have one)! Beltane is one out of the four fire festivals in current Pagan traditions, so its presence during this time is especially welcome. Can’t have a bonfire? Light some green candles and meditate near them, perhaps while writing a list of things you wish to renew in your life. 🔥
- Eat!!! Try and incorporate milk, honey, and/or oats into your meals during this time, as well as fruits - peaches, mango, pomegranates, and cherries. 🍒🍯🥛🍑
Spring is finally upon us! Remember, even if you’re a busy witch, you can do simple things to celebrate today:
• Talk to your plants. Put a favorite little crystal or tumbling stone next to their roots! 🌷
• Take deep breaths while you’re outside. Even if it’s just while walking to your car for work - Visualize the fresh air as the new energy of Spring while you inhale, exhaling the built-up energy from season’s past. 🌬
• Charge your morning tea or coffee with a crystal, letting your beverage absorb its radiance and drinking up its energy. 🍵
• During your meals throughout the day (and try to eat lots of vegetables and fruits), be grateful for your food, that which you have access to from the Earth and its power to grow. If you have time, write a quick love letter to Nature. 🌍
• Celebrate through color! Wear pastel pinks, blues, greens, and creamy whites. ✨