oh my goodness, i love your outfit posts !! could you do a princess-inspired one maybe? thank you very much xx
gasp - you must be picking up my energies! :,) i was *just* wondering if there were any other cute outfit posts i could potentially make… hehe. thank you!! 💫
👑✨ princess-y outfit ideas: ✨👑
- sunday shopping: a blush-colored + chiffon blouse with a bow collar, a plaid tweed mini skirt, mary-jane heels, sheer white knee-high socks, matte lipstick to match your top
- tea time: a sleeveless + baby pink flared dress, white patten leather pointy heels, hair half-up half-down; Belle style, soft rosy cheeks and a subtle cat wing, delicate white gloves, a small clutch to match your shoes
- a stroll through the gardens: a soft cream-colored dress (mid-calf length), baby blue flats, tiny pearl earrings + a pearl necklace, a sheer + baby blue shoulder cape, dewy cheeks
- to the ball: an elaborately detailed, eye-catching ballgown in your favorite color, diamonds adorning your neck, wrists, ears, and fingers; a glittery tiara on your head, silver pumps, glossy lips + blackened eyelashes, a corset underneath
- forest royalty: extra-long tresses that rest on your back in a single braid, a flowing + long-sleeved dress, extra long eyelashes, a tiny rhinestone ring, flowers decorating your braid
(this one went a bit long for a drabble so I put in a keep reading cut)
(not my GIF)
people take a long and tortuous fall – rocky, bruising, full of sharp edges
leaving you scarred, or worse, broken when you hit bottom. Others take the winding
road – sure, the view is beautiful, packed with scenic smiling photo
opportunities - but watch out for the sudden twists and turns, and be leery of
the dead ends. For you, one look is all it took - a single lingering gaze into
shimmering cobalt-blue eyes, and you fell within the narrow expanse between two
heartbeats. It sounds simple. Like everything else about your life, it’s not.
Color themed outfits like these are easy to pull off. Pair the color of your choice with a neutral (black, white, beige). Try coral for a trendy pop of color, purple for a flirty accent, or robin’s egg blue for a sweet summer look.
I don’t think I told you guys this but I’m planning on cosplaying Pearl’s pilot design!! There will be altercations to the skirt to make it puffy, of course, but I have the sleeveless turtleneck, yellow short tights, and skirt! I will be buying the vest online and I’m not sure where i’ll get the shoes yet haha. But I have three things so far, still need the blue tights, blue body paint, pearl, and earrings, also!