• Holy shit Tex!!
• Also that fight between the Blues and Reds with Doc showing up was great
• But then the hand to hand combat between Tex and Carolina was incredible, especially with the Blues and Reds changing the music. Felt a little slow though for an RvB fight scene
• I about died of laughter when they started playing part of an audiobook for Harry Potter
• But then the climax of the confrontation in blue base
• Also Temple’s name is Mark?
• Bif has a kid on the way which is sad given what happens next
• OMG THAT WAS LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF MORTAL KOMBAT
• She impaled Bif with the blue flag..
• Also the blood splatter on Temple’s helmet was pretty much identical to the blood from that UNSC guy from episode 1
• HE SHOT JAX
• My main question now though is what are the Reds and Blues doing while pretty much all the Blues and Reds are there telling this story to Dylan and Jax? What about Wash and Carolina? What about VIC?
• Don’t get me wrong, I have loved these last couple episodes giving us actual backstory for all the Blues and Reds, but I feel like it is kinda getting dragged on more than it needs to be. I mean it has been 2 weeks since we even last saw any of the Reds and Blues and 3 since we last saw Wash and Carolina and I really want to see what they are doing and what is happening outside of this tiny room where Temple is telling this story
- Jason and Kim demanding that the group takes a picture at the castle
-Billy beating the fastpass system, so the group doesn’t wait in line for a single ride.
-They ride star tours five times….
-Trini running around with a Chewbacca backpack all day.
- Zack and Kim starting a lightsaber battle in tomorrowland and attracting a huge crowd
-Buddy system Trini and Kim, then Billy Jason and Zack
- All of them getting Mickey Ears in their respective ranger color
-Trini being the only one soaking wet after going on splash mountain…. They made her sit in the front.
-They get stuck on Pirates of the Caribbean. Zack gets five boats to sing pirates life for me.
- The group loses Billy and they start panicking until they notice a small crowd. Billy noticed a mama duck and her ducklings crossing from pond to pond and decided to help them cross.
- Billy having a rare collection of trader pins. Everyone wanting to trade with him until Jason shoos them off
-Trini kisses kim in their space mountain picture
-Zack passed out in the space mountain picture…. they were in Disneyland med for a half hour before they could go back into the park again
-Billy later buys the picture and has it framed above his bed.
- They ride the toy story ride, its turns into world war 3 inside. Jason talked the biggest game and ended up losing the worst with kim coming out on top. She claims she won in the name of feminism
- They go on the ferris wheel. Trini has a panic attack when they get to the top. The whole group reassures her its almost over. They all forget it goes around twice. She comes off the ride crying and clinging to Kim.
-They ride the little mermaid twice to calm her down.
-They make the mistake of taking her on tower of terror right after
-“Trini that’s the closest to being on top as you’ll ever be” “shove it kim, im not kissing you for a week”
- They make it a point to see the electric parade, They notice a group of kids behind them can’t see. They all have a kid on their shoulders afterwards.
-When the fireworks show starts Zack tears up. “Its just so beautiful”
-They notice afterwards Trini was crying too. “The person narrating the firework show was Julie Andrews….. DO YOU KNOW HOW SPECIAL SHE IS?!?!”
-They walk out of the park singing every Disney song the can think of. All of them singing a different song
-Billy falls asleep on Jason During the tram ride back
Back to working loosely haha I enjoy it far too much 8]
He didn’t know when she started sitting there, every morning at eight, with a cup of coffee in her hands. He only knew when he started remembering her.
Sometimes she was with someone–a friend, he hoped–but most times, she was alone, sitting contentedly with her beverage, enjoying her own company.
He never could quite muster up the courage to go up to her–what was he going to say? “Hey, I’ve been watching you drink coffee every morning as I walk to work, how’s it going?” Yeah, that’s not a bit creepy.
So one day, when it was down-pouring, and he went his way to work, believing fully that perhaps today, he might not get to see her, he was surprised to find he was wrong. There she was, wearing a bright red raincoat–but no umbrella.