🎁🎉 Birthday Magick! 🎈🎊
As I write this, it’s my birthday! I’ve been wanting to make a post about birthday witchcraft for a while, but I guess better late than never!
Things you can do on your birthday:
- Make a serious wish as you blow out a candle.
- Save wrapping paper for anti-sadness spells and/or happy surprise spells.
- Use cards that you get in spells involving abundance and happiness, or even as taglocks for the givers of the cards.
Things you can do when preparing for someone else’s birthday:
- Draw sigils in icing on the cake or cupcakes.
- Match the colors of the birthday candles with corresponding intent.
- Add ingredients with intention to any food you prepare (eggs for protection, sugar for happiness, etc.).
- Give your birthday friend a gift that has been enchanted with various good effects.
I wrote a ton of cool stuff about different cultural birthday traditions but Tumblr crashed before I could save it so that’s nice