Rule 2: Answer the 11 questions and make 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people
Rule 4: Tell them you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by strivetobefit
1. What’s your favorite pump-up/workout song?
The song that motivates me the most when working out is actually the song that inspired my url, One More Round by BarlowGirl. It’s about continuing to go on, or going “one more round”, when you feel as if you can’t get back up, which is something I can connect to a work out or weight loss in general.
2. One thing you are passionate about
Hmm…well I’m pretty passionate about theater and choir and such. It’s something I really really love doing, and something that I want to improve on before I graduate.
3. What’s your favorite meal?
I don’t necessarily have a favorite meal, but if I could just eat watermelon as a meal for the rest of my life I wouldn’t mind haha.
4. What is the last book you read?
The last book I finished was The Help by Katherine Stockett. I read it for my English class lit circle, but I absolutely loved it. The book I’m currently kind of reading (I haven’t had much time lately) is The Perks Of Being a Wallflower which this will be my third or fourth time reading it.
5. How many hours of sleep do you get a night on average?
I must confess that lately I haven’t been getting as much sleep as I should (It’s finals week, I have an excuse!). But on average I get around 7 ½.
6. If you know a person named Gabby, tell me about her.
The Gabby that most sticks out in my mind is a girl that I used to be friends with when I lived in Missouri. She is a few years younger than me with very blonde hair and a southern accent. She lives on a farm and has a HUGE obsession with horses.
7. Best childhood memory?
Hmmm….that’s really hard. I remember how my three best friends and I used to sit in the big ditch on the playground in 5th grade and make this book about each other. We called ourselves “The Raindrops”. We would sit in the grass and make plans of how we were going to live together in an underground house and we make secret codes and wrote stories. We still call ourselves the Raindrops actually. Haha I’m smiling just thinking about that. I love them so much.
8. If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do with it?
Oh dear, I wouldn’t know what to do with it! Probably save it since I don’t need anything. I need money for college haha.
9. What’s your worst habit?
Probably ripping my nails when they get longish.
10. What’s your favorite word and why?
I don’t think I have one, isn’t that sad?! I like the words repugnant and risque and vomit. That’s a really weird combination.
11. What’s the best Christmas present you got this past holiday?
I got a laptop, it made me really happy :)
Okay, time to tag all y'all!
And here’s my 11 questions:
1. What is your dream job, regardless of pay?
2. What are the 3 top things that you find attractive in somebody else?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world for one month, where would you go?
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and ask 12 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 10 new people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1: Have you ever cried at a film? Yeuh. On my 16th birthday I bawled my eyes out to P.S. I Love You
2: Would you lie to someone to spare their feelings? No, I get mad anxiety about lying. I just can’t do it. I always say things with peoples’ best interest in mind. I give them an answer that is true, but I might hold something back if I know that the time isn’t appropriate to tell them.
3: Who’s your favorite fictional character? I don’t have a fictional t.v. show that I really really like…but I do admire Lana Dunham in Girls.
4: If you could have one super power, what would it be? To be able to teleport anywhere in the world.
5: Do you like sports? I dooo. Soccer is my favorite. I played it all throughout high school and halfway through uni…then I gave up cause I’m stupid.
6: What word best describes you? Flaky
7: Is there a celebrity you hate? I dislike some, but I don’t care enough about celebrities to actually hate one.
8: Have you ever wanted to start a song along in public? Oh, absolutely.
9: What’s your favorite thing about yourself? My ability to change from Diva to Hippie in 0.0005 seconds
10: Are these questions irritating you yet? I like being asked questions.
11: How about now? YEAHFUCKTHIS GOHOMETUMBLR
12: What’s your idea of a perfect day? I’m using onegreenbead’s answer, because it’s perfect: “One were i can wear a hoodie and not be too warm or too cold"
OH FUCK I JUST ANSWERED THE OLD ONES GAAAAAAAAH OKAY I’LL ANSWER THESE TOO
1. About what size is the room you are in? This one is lovely…but I gotta move out of here asap. There’s a bug problem.
2. Like climbing trees? LOVE. Whenever I’m home in Kinmount, I go on tree climbing excursions.
3. Leave your country often? I haven’t since Feb 2012! I gotta get outta here soon though.
4. How often do you look to the sky to appreciate its beauty? Once a day.
5. Procrastinating anything right now? YES. Paying my Enbridge bill (sorry Enbridge).
6. Would you rather be too hot or too cold and be unable to do nothing about it? Ooh. This one’s a toughie. I guess cold, because I’d just fall asleep and die. If I was hot, I’d be sweating and cursing the gods and hating my life. I hate being too hot.
7. Ever jump on a trampoline? Like, once. It was the freakiest feeling ever.
8. Ever sleep on one? Nope!
9. Where in the world are you? Ottawa, ON!
10. How long does your phone last without needing to be charged? It depends…usually 2 days.
11. Smart phone or shit phone? SHIT SMART PHONE
12. How much stuff do you have on your bedroom walls? Actually, none. I just have my paintings leaning on the walls.
1. Do you own any furniture off the street?
2. Do you currently have an item of clothing that belongs to someone else, but you really don’t want to give it back?
3. What’s the last thing you threw out?
4. What’s the most "artistic” thing you’ve done in the past 48 hours?
5. Would you rather be Beyonce, or Beyonce’s daughter?
6. If you were given to a one-way ticket to anywhere in the world and had to live there for the rest of your life with only a backpack of belongings, where would you go?
7. When’s the last time a random stranger pissed you off?
8. What was the last kind thing that you did for a random stranger?
9. If I gave you $20, would you stick your tongue in a fan that’s on high speed?
10. Have you ever gotten your tongue stuck on a frozen metal pole?
11. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
12. If you didn’t have a computer or the internet right now, what would you be doing?