Summary: As soon as the first ever Cold Stone Creamery opens up in London, Phil knew he had to go. However, it wasn’t the ice cream that made him keep coming back, but rather the cute employee who looks dead in the eyes whenever he has to sing the tip jar songs. Word Count: 4,405 Warnings: Food mentions, cussing A/N: thanks so much to @greynihilism for prompting me this!!! I honestly love this SO MUCH. And of course thanks to @snowbunnylester for listening to me shout and for telling me to match our titles bc we are disgusting soulmates. I didn’t edit this but i’m too excited about it so idgaf! Hope you like it!
Voted best oneshot and second best fluff in the phanfic awards 2017!
When a new Cold Stone Creamery opened up in London, it was the biggest thing since sliced bread. Literally everyone had to try some, to get some for themselves, that way they could boast to their friends and family how they got to try it.
Phil was guilty of this. He was a slut for only two things, and those were ice cream and new shops. So when he heard a new ice cream shop was opening up? Phil pretty much shit himself. He gathered all of his friends, sat them down, and explained the situation to them. He didn’t want to say he forced them to come with him, because he didn’t. He just calmly insisted that they come with him and didn’t let them leave the room until they agreed. No biggie.
That’s how he found himself inside of Cold Stone with Kiley, Charles, and Michael. Phil was the only one who was so excited that he couldn’t stop bouncing on the balls of his feet. His friends were chattering beside him, waiting patiently for the line to go down so they could finally order, but Phil was having trouble being patient. He wanted his ice cream and he wanted it now. There were still five people in front of him and he wanted to push them all out of the way so he could order his own ice cream and press his face to the counter glass like an annoying child.
richie shows up one day with bleached streaks/highlights in his hair (it surprisingly doesnt look bad) and everyone is like wtf dude just why..? but he just shrugs and doesnt say anything about it. for once in his life he isnt saying something… its almost a full week later when eddie remembers when all the losers were talking about crushes and eddie had just barely gotten away with saying he didnt like anyone but thought blondes were cute (a complete lie) and thats why hes now in the middle of history class blushing so much while staring at the back of richies blonde-tipped head with his heart pounding out of his chest
twinky 80′s blonde-tipped daniel day lewis spitting champagne into this cute boy’s mouth while they hook up while celebrating the opening of the laundromat they renovated together is absolutely a hidden gem of cinema
Can’t seem to find a good song for your audition? Maybe you’ve outgrown everything in your repertoire? Fear not! Here is a list of songs that you might want to consider!
1. “Far from the home I love” from Fiddler on the Roof, alto-mezzo soprano
2. “Pulled” from The Addams Family Musical, mezzo soprano
3. “Everywhere that you are” from James and the Giant Peach Musical, mezzo soprano(This would need to be an arrangement, I would suggest Ladybug’s part, and then a cut to the bridge following the melody, then continuing to the end)
4. “Right hand man” from Something Rotten, alto- mezzo soprano
5. “My new philosophy” from You’re a Good man Charlie Brown, alto-mezzo soprano
6. “Johnny one note” from Babes in arms, alto
7. ”Marry You” from A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder, soprano (This would also need to be a cut form the song, I would suggest Phoebe’s part)
8. “Wonderful Guy” from South Pacific, mezzo soprano
9. “No One Else,” from Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812, soprano
10. “Legally Blonde,” from Legally Blonde, mezzo soprano (Just Elle’s part)
Being the beauty addict I am I can’t help but pay attention to the numerous beauty products that appear as props in movies…
to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is filled with beauty products which isn’t
surprising since Andie Anderson (Kate Hudson) works at a top Women’s
magazine. Throughout the film Revlon appears with nail polishes and
advertisements in “Composure”. Later on we can see an array of products
that Andie has placed in Ben’s bathroom such as: Revlon Nail Polish, a
Stila Palette, and an Estee Lauder Cleanser.