i was tagged by the lovely @andrealein, thank you ♡
- What was the last film (or TV show or book) that made you cry? –hmm… i definitely cried watching Star Trek Discovery the other night… last time i can remember sobbing uncontrollably about a piece of media though was reading Chryse’s A River Without Banks.
- What’s a good thing that happened to you today? –i’ve woken up not too long ago, it is Thanksgiving, and i am not cooking today, so i’m getting to be lazy in bed for a bit.
- What was your favourite book growing up? –too many to list! but… the Oz books, the Little House on the Prairie books, Narnia, Madeleine L'Engle, and JRR Tolkien, which was probably my biggest obsession in high school. i read the history books and everything. i was not a social butterfly.
- What was the last photo you took? –some pictures of Yasmine Hamdan playing at the Great American Music Hall in San Francisco. she was amazing!
- A film or TV show that everybody seems to love but you really can’t get into? –everyone I know loves Moulin Rouge, and me - ‘ehh’ (sorry if i disappoint anyone lol)
- When was the last time you regretted something you said? –oh there’s definitely got to be something in the last 24 hours for certain.
- Where would you like to travel? –oh please back to London. or any number of places in the British Isles. Also, all around Europe. and many other places. and a thousand years to do it in.
- What is the most beautiful place you’ve been to? –i’ve not traveled much. but i’ve been camping in the Sierra Nevada mountains since i was a kid, and it is undeniably beautiful.
- If you owned a restaurant, what kind of food would it serve and what would it look like? –a bakery/cafe with delicious sandwiches and beautiful, divine, utterly transcendent pastries and cakes. it would be somehow both roomy and cozy (lol), plenty of tables, and art on the walls.
- What would you like to be better at? –making myself do things that i know i need to do. liking myself. drawing. always drawing.
- What’s your favourite animal? –either of my two lovely cats, depending on the moment.
ok now here are my questions:
- “What is your substance, whereof are you made” (what defines you, what made you as you are, or, what is a thing you admire about yourself?)
- “Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day” (you are weather. what calming natural event/violent cataclysm are you?)
- “When most I wink then do mine eyes best see” (have you ever had a dream that came true? or if not, if you want, tell a dream that you had that you would/would not want to come true)
- “When to the sessions of sweet silent thought” (what person, place, or thing do you miss right now?)
- “O me, what eyes hath love put in my head” (what person, place, thing, or character do you love unreservedly, despite any flaws?)
- ok that’s enough of those. :) please tell us a favorite specific alcoholic (or non-) beverage.
- What is in your dream picnic basket (can you tell i’m hungry)?
- Where is your picnic happening, and with whom?
- Your last fandom purchase, or happy-making thing you’ve bought yourself recently.
- A item of clothing or jewelry that you love to wear.
- We all started our blogs for some reason, but what keeps you coming back to this lovely blue site of ours?
ok, i will cheekily tag (i say so because i am so bad at doing these when you all tag me) @alexaprilgarden, @ancientreader, @bbcbluebell, @princelock, @secondgoddess, @marta-bee, @fuckyeahfightlock, @ghislainem70, @splunge4me2art, @thescreechowl, and @uneabeillesolitaire. the usual applies, please feel no anxiety or pressure to answer these, i love you all regardless. and if you weren’t tagged but you like the questions and wish you had been, i tag you now. that’s right, you! do the thing ♡ and @mention me back!