Get to know me anon or not, and as many as you like~
1. Full name?
3. Favourite food?
4. Favourite drink?
5. Favourite colour?
6. Best friends or many good friends?
7. Coke or Pepsi?
8. Taken or Single?
9. Preferred Pronouns?
10. Amusing memory?
11. Any tumblr crushes?
12. Blogger picture :3 ?
13. Leader or follower?
14. Pet peeve?
16. Do you fit a stereotype?
17. Ever fallen for a friend?
18. Favourite song?
19. Favourite Animal?
21. Pop or Soda?
22. Favourite book/ series??
23. Opinion on Global warming?
24. Opinion on Same sex marriage?
25. Opinion on legal marihuana?
26. Opinion on deforestation?
27. You’re now on a desert island! What three things do you take? Be realistic!
28. You are holding an infant in one hand and an old veteran in the other from a cliff, but you can save one. Which and why?
29. Fluff or Angst RPs?
30. Fanfic reader?
33. Favourite film?
34. What are you doing?
35. Do you sleep often?
36. Ever had a nightmare?
37. Skype please?
38. Kik please?
39. WANNA be friends?!
40. We should talk more
42. Preferred career?
43. Are you employed currently?
44. Do you receive pocket money?
45. Bank card? (Any)
46. Do you like iPhone?
47. Rock or hiphop?
48. Heavy shipper or few small ships?
49. Do you love your family?
50. Do I like your blog?
And extra depth:
51. Will we destroy our forests?
52. Will we ever find a renewable, efficient fuel?
53. Optimist, or pessimistic?
54. Malthus’ theory or Boserup’s theory on food relative to population?
55. Are we doomed to drive ourselves to extinction?
56. What will eliminate humans? Disease or war?
57. Are we alone in the universe?
58. Zombie apocalypse time, do you think the evil in humanity will be shown even in children?
59. Could you kill and why?
60. Have you ever wanted to cause a great harm to someone, or felt in the power to end their life in an action? EG in front of you on a cliff?
All he sees are electric eyes; trembling hands, and words dying in a desperate throat. Steam pools at his ankles from the recent rains, and she looks up at him with something a little like fear in the lines of her face.
Blood is guilt on his skin, sticking hot to his eyelashes and the curve of his jaw. He tells himself she signed up for this, but he still can’t convince himself it’s right.
He’s never had this problem before; he knows what he is, has always known, and has never expected anyone to think any differently.
Well, she’s not just anyone, he reasons, but even his internal monologue wavers.
“Saizo…” she whispers his name. He sees his best friend in her face, in her eyes, and the blood feels unnaturally heavy, drying tight on his skin.
He always has a chance to clean up before she sees him, always, but now that’s over. She sees him post-mission, the moon glinting cruelly off the blood on his skin and sweat on his hairline. He must look like a monster, he thinks, face falling into a cold, smiling mask. Straight out of a nightmare.
“Create in me a clean heart, oh God and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” Psalm 51:10
times I ask Elohim to change me and make me the daughter that pleases
Him. I sometimes get a little bit disappointed when I don’t see the
changes or even feel it! Like I wake up and go about my day, wave my
hands and say “Well nothing’s changed, same old me here!” But my God
does work in mysterious ways. He speaks to me in the most unexpected
situations. Sometimes it would seem like He was saying “Okay, try to
look back at your life now.” And I would be like, “Wow! I was so
different back then! That was me?”
I would hear Him speak when I
do the simplest deeds like letting someone borrow my pen, or giving
someone that last piece of candy that I wanted, or going the extra mile
with someone even if I’m dead tired.
“See, you’re changing.”
“I know Lord thank you.”
realized that God does not work in me in a flash of a lightning but
in a gradual process. He works in a subtle way, little by little, piece
by piece, that I could almost easily overlook it.
But I know He
sees my life as a masterpiece and I will continue to remain faithful
even if I can’t see the big picture because I know that He can. And
that’s all that matters.
Would you ever accept another admin if it got too busy?
Okay so, I thought about this for a few hours now, but I think my answer would be no. I’d love to be involved with more people sharing my interests, but
1) This blog only once reached 51 requests a time and that was asked for since I closed the askbox afterwards. In average I get two asks per night and normally I get 2-4 done everyday. So I don’t feel overwhelmed even though I have 30 waiting to be done. I also need to have a selection since I tend to pick whatever makes me go: Oh, I’d like to write that! On that day in that moment that I read it. So I just don’t think that this blog would be in dire need of support and if it gets too much for me, I think everyone understands if I take a few days off or close the askbox. After all this is not a business.
2) By now I have established rules and how I want do things on this blog. To change and adjust them to a second person now somehow leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I don’t like too much changes and the thought leaves me restless. I grew up having to do things , without people telling my how to do them, and while I can work in teams, I normally need a lot of rules and tend to try getting my points through very stubbornly, so I don’t think that at the moment this blog could be run by two people as I am already to much into my own mindset.
On a second note: If you need some help building your own blog or need me to give you a shout out, I’ll gladly assist you with this! (Since I know that the hardest part ist getting everything to roll)
I am also planning to establish a second headcanonblog in the future but I don’t know when or what it’ll be about but if you are interested in working with me, I do think that if we talk about it we’d find a good solution. You can both contact me privately here on this blog or my main (rhombea.tumblr.com). Thank you for asking!
:3 So this blog just hit 51 followers. Thanks all for all your support and enthusiasm! I’ve gotten some really amazing and heartwarming messages from some of you and honestly it makes me so glad I undertook this.
I try to comb through tags for new posts but as I’m sure you’ve noticed there isn’t a tonne of content that gets made that would relate to this blog. So please feel free to @ me in anything you come across.
On a side note I’m contemplating doing a mini fic giveaway for hitting 50 followers. Obviously short fics under 1k *coughs because they have a length problem*. Also because I’m like the slowest writer…
I love it when transphobes assume I’m creating new blogs to argue with them after they block me here. God, they think they’re so special. On this account alone I have 51 blogs total. I don’t make blogs for ANYONE.
Element 115 Ununpentium, A.K.A …… U.F.O fuel !
Bob Lazar claimed to have worked in 1988 and 1989 as a physicist at S4 allegedly located at Papoose Lake southwest of top secret Area 51 near Groom Dry Lake, Nevada. According to Lazar, S4 serves as a hidden military location for the study and research of extraterrestrial spacecraft, or flying saucers using reverse engineering. Lazar says he saw nine different extraterrestrial vehicles there and has provided detailed information on the mode of propulsion and other technical details of disc-shaped vehicle’s.
So what about Element 115, also called Ununpentium?
For the propulsion of the studied vehicles, Bob Lazar claims that the atomic Element 115 served as a nuclear fuel. Element 115 (temporarily named “ununpentium” (symbol Uup)) reportedly provided an energy source which would produce anti-gravity effects under proton bombardment, along with antimatter for energy production. As the intense strong nuclear force field of Element 115’s nucleus would be properly amplified, the resulting large-scale gravitational effect would be a distortion or warp of space-time that would, in effect, greatly shorten the distance and travel time to a destination.
It’s been a few years since I’ve joined simblr. With all the ups and downs I’m continuing this blog, maybe in a less active way than at the beginning, but it’s more important that I still find it fun, right? Today I decided it’s time to make a follow forever.
Under the cut there is a list of 51 blogs in total that I adore the most for their posts which were and still are my inspiration, a helpful hand, a reason why I smile. Also, for the conversations we had, for all the games we tagged each other and of course for everything you posted I want to say thank you ♥
Yesterday during All Night Nippon I announced my graduation. I’ll graduate of SKE48 when August comes to an end. I took you all and members by surprise with this sudden announcement. Forgive me for this.
But it’s not a decision I took suddenly, it’s something that came as an evidence with the time. As if it was the natural continuation of the path I was walking. If feel like I’m leaving the cleanly paved road I have been walking on until now, summoning my courage to step in the forest.
While I made my announcement and later, I received countless messages of people supporting me. It made me really happy. At that precise moment, and after all this time, I finally realised how my life had become a part of all those people’s lives. I also received a lot of messages from members and my friends. I didn’t expect members to be so affected, to feel sad and refusing that it was the true, that I was graduating. It touched me so much I wanted to rush to their side and hug them tight. My juniors are all so cute. I love them. I’m sorry for making my fans and members feel sad. But there is still two months! Looking at all the time that I spent as a member one could say “only” two months, but those are still two whole months! With that mindset, I want to make the best of this time with everyone. Hoping those memories will remain in all of us forever.
I have things in mind that should rejoice you. So please be a bit patient, ok?♪
With that I hope my feelings have, even if just a bit, reached you.