Rules: Answer 30 questions and then tag 20 blogs you would like to know better.
Tagged by @allyfly – lets do this.
1. Nicknames: Jessi\Jess\Bolty\Jesster\Dumbface
2. Gender: Bearded Lady.
3. Star sign: Cancer
4. Height: 5′5
5. Time: 12:51pm
6. Birthday: This month, 22nd day.
7. Favourite bands: Alkaline Trio\Blink182\Bouncing Souls\Menzingers\Misfits\Tiny Moving Parts\etc
8. Favourite solo artists: Basically any of the bands I listen to, who have done anything remotely close to a solo thing.
9. Song stuck in my head: It’s been “Wings [your wild years]” by The Menzingers.
10. Last movie watched: The Mask I think? – whatever last Nitz and I watched.
11. Last show watched: Currently: Friends
12. When did I create my blog: April of 2k11
13. What do I post: My boring life, my rad friends and shows, anything that catches my eye. Shit can go anywhere here.
14. Last thing googled: On my phone was my aunt’s fish company, on my computer was body art form’s website.
16. Do you get asks: Hardly.
17. Why did you choose your url: When I first created Tumblr, it was “IrememberHalloween” – once deleted, it got taken. Jessi is my name and Halloween is my game. Halloween is also my favorite Misfits song\holiday AND back in 2004 when this whole url thing started, was a show I’ll never forget.
18. Following: 108
19. Followers: 695 – I’d be stoked if it wasn’t porn blogs mostly I’m quite sure.
20. Favourite colours: Red and black.
21. Average hours of sleep: Try to get at least 7.
22. Lucky number: 7
23. Instruments: I love and attempt the guitar. Lately been wanting to buy a bass and try,
24. What am I wearing: Boxer shorts and a white tee.
25. How many blankets I sleep with: Summer – maybe one. Winter – usually 3.
26. Dream job: Fuck if I know anymore. I’m 27 1\2, come back to me.
27. Dream trip: Urgh, so many places but San Diego is my first. I’ll get there.
28. Favourite Food: Yknow, I’ll eat pizza any day and every day.
29. Nationality: Serbian\Mexican.
30. Favourite song now: Tough question.
I don’t have 20 to tag, so if I tag you, you can do it or not. I’d love to read it, though!