just wanted to say a major shout out to all you badasses who are struggling to balance any of your classes, courses, APs, and honors with ASB, clubs, yearbook, journalism, sports, community service, religious activities, internships, or any other extra-curricular activities. I know what it feels like to feel constantly busy and finish late at night only to find more work waiting for you when you come home. your work is appreciated and you are doing your part to make the world a better place.
noun:1. The ship that literally sails itself 2. Known as, “Idiot/Dumb Brothers” according to their One Fine Day 3. Ravi thinks Ken is the cutest person ever, despite his age, willingly clings and touches Ken 4. Chooses each other for everything (i.e. to date, to take on an island, etc.) 5. Very close members
this is a very simple spell that can aide you in a wish you have!
what you need:
• dried bay leaf
• white candle
• fire-resistant dish
1. write your intention out on the bay leaf (ex. Love)
2. hold it between your palms, meditating on it putting all your wishful energy into it.
3. put it in the fire so it catches, then quickly drop it into the dish. (in my experience it only burns about a quarter, probably because i didn’t hold in in the fire for long enough, but if this does happen flick off the burn part and continue. you can grind it smaller with a mortar and pestle.)
4. once it is cool to touch, collect all the ashes and place them in a small sack or bottle and carry it around until you feel the spell has worked.
5. once your wish has happened, you can dispose of the ashes by burring them, letting them off in the wind, place in water, ect.
If you’re a fellow coffee addict like me, you should totally turn the syrups or other ingredients you put into your coffee into tools to start your mornings off on a delicious, magickal, positive note.
You could charge your coffee things with blessings and other goodness, such as prosperity, good vibes, balance, luck, charisma, etc.
You could charge:
The flavoring syrups/vanilla extract (it’s yummy in coffee, I promise)
It’ll really feel like you’re making a fancy potion like you’re in the witchy movies.. 🔮 ☕ 🌟
Pocket Spell Sticks are designed to be discreet and portable spell markers, already loaded with powerful herbs chosen by Rose to enhance your spellwork, and marked with a relevant rune. The Pocket Spell Sticks are designed to be as easy to use as chalk but without leaving any obvious mark. Use them to draw runes, sigils, spells of your own design, or even just draw a small line and let the specially chosen herbs and oils do the work.
Each stick is made from a base of organic and home-collected beeswax, and organic coconut oil.
This Spell Stick is for Protection. It is designed in an easy application form so you can swiftly draw sigils, protection runes, or just bless your front door or other items with ease.
With herbs specially chosen by Rose and already marked with Elhaz, a simple but powerful rune of protection; these sticks are ready to use at any time.
The selection of herbs and oils in these are chosen specifically to promote protection.
Each stick contains:
Wormwood Nettle Devils claw Sea salt Chrysanthemum Black cohosh Flax Vervain Witch hazel Olive leaf extract
Put tea light candles on a stove top (electric works best because it’s a flatter surface than gas stoves) on low heat. Melt the wax and then dash with herbs of choice. Then let them sit at room temperature to harden.