Offer yourself, your circle, your family, & the world a flower blessing. Take flower petals to a body of
water…even a bath can work…and let each flower petal go in the water with a spoken intention, affirmation, blessing, prayer,
wish, or hope. (You may wish to speak out loud or in your head - silent affirmations are the most effective)
A few Flower suggestions + their symbolic meaning:
Primrose - ‘I can’t live without you’, patience, kindness
Buttercup - Childishness, riches
Cactus - Endurance, ‘My heart burns with love’
Carnation (General) - Fascination, devoted love
Carnation (Striped) - “Sorry I can’t be with you” or “I wish I could be with you”
Petunia - Your presence soothes me
Phlox - Our souls are united
Tulip (Yellow) - There’s sunshine in your smile
Marjoram - Joy, happiness
Rose - Love, desire
Dark red rose: unconscious beauty
White rose: purity, innocence, reverence, silence
Pink rose: grace, happiness, gentleness
Yellow rose: joy, friendship, the promise of a new beginning
Orange rose: desire and enthusiasm
Lavender rose: love at first sight
Coral rose: friendship, modesty, sympathy
“May you know the warmth of sunshine and of smiles. May you celebrate friendship and solitude. May you open your arms to someone’s first step. May you cry well, laugh often, and feel much. May you feel the deep connection between past and future, and may you dwell in all the fullness of your days. May you know beauty, may you walk in beauty. ”
Perfect 20! ✧ As for me ‘miracle’ associated with magicians, and when I remembered they used cards I rEALIZED. Also Miracle is the same shape as dnd 20-sided dice. Plot twist is, dnd set has 7 dice in total and Kirby 64 has 7 basic abilities… There we have, Miracle Matter is a huge nerd.
I believe them and Zero Two might be sort of “twins”, like 20 and 02, but I am yet to figure a good way to make 02′s gijinka, as well as to decide whether I want them and regular 0 be the different character or the same.
Put tea light candles on a stove top (electric works best because it’s a flatter surface than gas stoves) on low heat. Melt the wax and then dash with herbs of choice. Then let them sit at room temperature to harden.
noun:1. The ship that literally sails itself 2. Known as, “Idiot/Dumb Brothers” according to their One Fine Day 3. Ravi thinks Ken is the cutest person ever, despite his age, willingly clings and touches Ken 4. Chooses each other for everything (i.e. to date, to take on an island, etc.) 5. Very close members
this is a very simple spell that can aide you in a wish you have!
what you need:
• dried bay leaf
• white candle
• fire-resistant dish
1. write your intention out on the bay leaf (ex. Love)
2. hold it between your palms, meditating on it putting all your wishful energy into it.
3. put it in the fire so it catches, then quickly drop it into the dish. (in my experience it only burns about a quarter, probably because i didn’t hold in in the fire for long enough, but if this does happen flick off the burn part and continue. you can grind it smaller with a mortar and pestle.)
4. once it is cool to touch, collect all the ashes and place them in a small sack or bottle and carry it around until you feel the spell has worked.
5. once your wish has happened, you can dispose of the ashes by burring them, letting them off in the wind, place in water, ect.