Shit Halibel might say (if she knew what was going on outside her prison cell)
As requested by anon. :)
During the Quincy arc, Halibel, as the most powerful espada still living, obviously played a super important role: she sat in prison the entire damn time and everyone forgot about her (not that I’m bitter). But what if Halibel knew what was going on in the rest of Hueco Mundo, outside of her prison? Perhaps because the Quincy, um, installed a CCTV or something for her. What sorts of things might she say?
1. “First few years of being queen: not so good.”
2. “I cannot believe a group of humans managed to defeat me and take my throne.”
3. “Suddenly I am more sympathetic to Barragan’s constant bitterness.”
4. “At least I am not yet forced to work for the Quincy.”
5. “They did, however, tie me up in release for some reason. Which does not make sense. Surely if I am powerful enough to maintain this state, I am powerful enough to escape. If not, I should not be able to maintain it.”
6. “It’s not so that Tite Kubo can draw me in a sexy pose, is it?”
7. “No, that would be exploitative.”
8. “At least my predecessor, Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck, is on her way to summon Kurosaki Ichigo. She will make him understand the gravity of this situation.”
9. “…by appearing in child form.”
10. “I probably would not have done this particular errand in a child’s form.”
11. “It seems that I will not be in prison long, now.”
12. “It is gratifying to see Apacci, Mila Rose, and Sung-Sun working together (more or less), slaughtering their enemies en masse.”
14. “They have been defeated?”
15. “I will avenge them.”
16. “It is a personal and narrative certainty: my subordinates have been injured, and I now must be freed in order to avenge them.”
17. “Wait a moment, never mind, they are all right! They have summoned Ayon and - ”
19. “Never mind they have been defeated again.”
20. “But their probable deaths will not go unavenged, since Kurosaki Ichigo…”
21. “…is leaving to go to Soul Society?”
22. “Well then.”
23. “At least he left his subordinates behind. Including Grimmjow, a fellow former espada! They will certainly be coming soon in order to gain my alliance.”
25. “Or possibly they will hang out and eat potatoes. That is also a strategy.”
26. “I am not worried.”
27. “For Urahara Kisuke is among them.”
28. “He is an individual who knows how to find powerful allies of all sorts.”
29. “Because of him those weird masked shinigami fought with the other shinigami, despite their animosity.”
30. “He managed to convince Grimmjow, an espada who does not understand logic or care for reason, to fight with them.”
31. “I am certain that he is spending his time coming up with a plan to rescue me.”
32. “What else could he be doing?”
34. “OH COME ON HOW IS GETTING ORIHIME INOUE A NEW OUTFIT MORE IMPORTANT THAN RESCUING ME, THE MOST POWERFUL LIVING ESPADA WHO NEEDS TO AVENGE HER SUBORDINATES TO FINISH HER CHARACTER ARC?!”
35. “Although to be fair she looks very nice.”
36. “And now they are leaving as well.”
37. “This is fine.”
38. “It took hundreds of chapters for Orihime Inoue to be rescued.”
39. “The fighting will undoubtedly cycle back to here.”
Finishing her report of the reconstruction situation, Ise Nanao bowed down. Kyōraku Shunsui walked out to change places with her, “Well!” he said bringing both hands together in front of his chest whilst surveying all who were present.
“There’s another piece of good news today”
“This is it……” Rukia thought to herself, quaking with nervousness, she balled up her fingers and breathed deeply.
“……now, please come forward and tell us from your own mouths”
Prompted by Kyōraku, the pair passed behind the line-up and stood side by side in front of the entrance of the assembly hall. As everyone’s gaze settled on the pair, their throats went dry.
Hello lovely admin!!! I already love your blog and I can't wait to see what else you put out!!! If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to request some HCs/reactions! I'd really like to know how the captains and Ichigo would react to their s/o being a waitress and coming home to tell them about all the terrible people they have to deal with. If that's too many characters then please pick your favorites to do instead! Thank you in advance!!! 💙💙💙💙
Hello, lovely anon! Aaah, you all and your compliments~ You’re making me blush! I’m was so excited to write this one!
–Shu would definitely be an avid listener. He likes to ask about how your day was when you get home anyway, so he’s already there waiting. Hearing how cruddy it was would give him this empathetic smile, and he would put his big hand on top of your head as he listened. –He would tell you how proud he was of you for taking all the horrible patrons in stride. He’d say things like “That’s my girl,” and “You did well.” And he’d shamelessly let you pout, because it means he gets to hold you~
–Since she believes that struggles build character, she wouldn’t be too concerned with your day. She’d listen, give you some advice, and expect you to move on with your life. –If you were really upset about it, I honestly feel like she’d probably loan you one of her prized black cat plushies. They make her feel better, why not you?
Rojuro “Rose” Otoribashi
–Always one for theatrics, he’d likely give you a heartwarming speech about perseverance. One that makes you roll your eyes, but ultimately lifts your mood because it’s quite ridiculous. –He wouldn’t understand why you’re chuckling, because he was being serious, but in the end you’re happy, so he doesn’t mind. He’ll sling an arm around your shoulders, and give you a kiss on the cheek.
–While she would comfort you, she’d also bring up that everyone has their own burdens to bear, and that all you can do is continue to be yourself. Some people react to stressors poorly, but that shouldn’t put damper on your mood. –Also, tea.
–If anyone were to blow it out of proportion, at least on a small scale, I have a feeling it would be Shinji. He’d suggest (only half joking) that he hunt them down in that eerily calm way he handles things. –This causes you to giggle, and tell him that’s not necessary, so he’ll settle back down. “Guess you’ll have to settle for some cuddling, then.”
–He would tell you to ignore such worthless people, that their opinion and words are utterly meaningless, as they come from the dregs of society. –He would offer to take you on a walk about the gardens, and to sit with some tea by the koi pond to relax while he held your hand.
–He’s probably up there with Shunsui on how he’d comfort you. He’s proud that you dealt with them well. –Do you know Goro? His dog? Yeah, play with the dog. Dog’s make everything better, he would say.
–She’s pretty damn robotic about it. She’s listening, honestly, but that rarely changing face of hers sometimes makes you wonder. –If you were upset, she’d probably offer to read manga with you. If you’re angry…she’d probably do the same thing. For someone who’s so unaffected by people, she’s not really sure what you want her to do except listen.
–Kensei, in his efforts to cheer you up (or calm you down, again, depending on if you were angry or not), would come off more like a drill sergeant. We all know he isn’t uncaring, however his angry demeanor is nearly impossible to break through. BUT, he’s also a tsundere. –Bearing that in mind, when he realizes that what you really want is for him to hear you out, and maybe hug and kiss on you a bit, but complies…with a hilarious red tint to his cheeks.
–Toshiro would definitely tell you not to dwell on it, but he would listen. While he generally finds complaining irritating, his s/o is special. Seeing you unhappy brings him no pleasure. –However, if you mention anything like maybe there was a gross guy hitting on you, the air will drop a few noticeable degrees…
–Let’s get one thing straight, does he or does he not tend to solve things with violence?
There’s a slim to none chance that if you’re dating Kenpachi, you can’t/don’t fight.
For this, we’ll assume you’re pissed off, so it’s time to spar, work off some steam. –…But not with necessarily with him (neither of you would enjoy that fight). He’ll acquire some of his willing subordinates, you’ll kick some ass, and you’ll call it a day when you’re wrapped up in his aggressive embrace.
–I’m sorry, but Mayuri just does not care. He doesn’t give a single shit, and there’s nothing you could say that would convince him otherwise. Unless one of the people who made your day awful were of an interesting background, or had some kind of unknown, strange ability that he could study, what happened is your problem.
–This little bean, let me tell you, rivals Shunsui with how great he is at consoling you, or calming you down. He will make you tea, and give you sweets, and just generally be there for you. –He would also give some similar advice as Unohana, saying that everyone has their own battle to fight, and that it’s no reflection on you. “Cheer up, my dear.” Also, sweet forehead smooches~
–This boy would just pull you into his arms, regardless of your mood, and listen while you bitched. He’s quiet, but shows he’s listening by nodding his head, and he’d tell you not to worry about it. –When you’ve calmed down: “You feel better? Yeah? Good, let’s get something to eat.” Food doesn’t solve everything, but it definitely helps when you’ve had a bad day.
Hey I'm new to this blog I was wondering if I could request how the gotei 13 would react if their s/o was really physically strong like (example like tsunade and sakura from naruto and Yang from rwby) sorry if this doesn't make sense ⊙﹏⊙
Hm, are you referring to the captains when you say “Gotei 13″? I sure hope so because that’s who I’ve written for and it would be pretty embarrassing if you meant another group of people, haha.
Byakuya Kuchiki, Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Rose Otoribashi, Soi Fon: These guys would be taken completely by surprise by the tremendous strength that their significant other possesses as they watch their immensely strong partner eradicate a large boulder with ease or punch a hole through a wall without much effort. Though, Byakuya remains the most composed out of all the captains.
Shunsui Kyoraku, Jushiro Ukitake, Toshiro Hitsugaya, Sajin Komamura: Their jaws would definitely drop to the ground and/or have bulging eyes appearing as they’ll pop out of their socket any second after they have witnessed some extent of their significant other’s strength, and find themselves needing a minute or two to process what just happened and reel in the scene before them.
Kensei Muguruma, Shinji Hirako, Kenpachi Zaraki: Acknowledges their significant other’s ungodly strength with relatively minimal facial expression but is enormously impressed by it. Makes a mental note to never piss their partner off because they most definitely wouldn’t want to be on the other end of their fists anytime soon that’s for sure. Although, Kenpachi wouldn’t mind going up against his lover and sparring with the kind of strength that they have.