ღ Voidwatcher Dress ღ
finallyyy I finished this piece of work XD, there’s a few issues here and there that will be stated, but I hope you enjoy. Important note: this dress was inspired by @pixicat-sl ‘s dress here. I have gotten permission from them to upload this (and even slight help with my latex shader). This is not however a conversion (as you can see from the differences). You can see my meshing process here :) This is my first time working with latex and shiny cloth materials, so it may not be perfect, but I am proud of it (and the hard work it took to get a nice looking latex bake XD.) I will try to improve on my next latex/leathery project~
Also this has a pregnant morph!
Thankyou very much Pixicat for the permission~ <3
Information // What Am I Getting?
you are getting a zip file with 3 sims3packs/packages, with 4 different textures. (why am I getting 3 packages you say? different specular maps, and my computer likes to give memory issues when putting too much presets into one sims3pack/package.) as shown in the picture above from left to right, top to bottom is Matte with Design, Plain Matte, Shiny Leather, and Latex.
- two presets one with the design, and one without
- the first preset has 3 recolorable channels, the pattern,the full dress, and the sleeves and midsection.
- the second preset has 1 recolorable channel
Leather // Latex:
- two presets, one non recolorable of the original texture, and one recolorable
- the second preset has 1 recolorable channel (note: when you switch to the second preset you will have to let your patterns load before it allows you to recolor it)
- female (to use for males I believe you use Master Controller from here to enable it.)
- young adult/adult
- morphs/all LODS - pregnant morph as well
- categorized as fullbody - everyday/formal/maternity
- custom mesh & textures by me
- polycount (of the dress w/o body attached): high ~ 7.8k , medium ~ 3.6k, low ~ 675.
explode as far as I’m aware (was tested with different body shapes, a
tall shape, a chubby shape, and a short shape, all curvy) but there
is minor clipping in some areas. also don’t use crazy poses again etc.
- custom normal map ✓, custom spec ✓, no body seams (as far as i’m aware) ✓
- 2048 textures, but they still ain’t the best ;_;
- this download is not compressed with the Compressizor tool (mainly because it slows down my game when I compress) however, when exported from TSRW I export as a sims3pack first, which compresses the file, then I use Delphy’s dashboard to turn it into package format for youuuus. howevahh, if you want to run it through the Compressizor because it works fine for you and compress it again feel free~ <3
free to tag me if you use this (not required). Also please let me know
deez nutz, put a hamburger on the butt, or wherever, mesh edit, retexture idek
just have fun & ask/credit pls~ I’d like to see what you do.)
Thank you to all the CC creators who created the other items used in the photos.
Enjoy ~ (& insert motivational quote here)