Pairing: Dean x Reader, Sam, (briefly), Jayden, Rae, Dani, & Bailey (OFCs briefly mentioned)
Warnings: pre-smut, language, fluff
Word Count: 3.8k
A/N: So, this story is rooted in my own personal experience at 25. Obviously the guy wasn’t Dean fucking Winchester, but oh if he had been. *whew* Thank you Mimi and Erin for helping me see the issues and get them resolved. I know that a lot of you have been EAGERLY anticipating this fic. I REALLY hope it doesn’t disappoint you. It got lengthy and a little out of control and WILL have one more part. - I know it’s an HOUR LATE. SORRY!
Summary: You were a good girl. You went off to a private Christian college because you knew there was a bad girl waiting to be set free. You wanted a career, so you made a choice. You went away. You didn’t smoke. Didn’t drink until you were 21. No bars until you were 23. Didn’t have sex until you were in love, or at least you thought you were in love. You’ve always liked who you are, but there was a pretty distinct shift when you were 25. Five friends. One guy. One piano. One drink. One bar. Everything changed. You’re different now, and you’re certain you’ll never forget that leather jacket or those green eyes. Jan. 24th, 2012. The day Dean Winchester rolled through town.
Raylyhn’s 30th Birthday Challenge
Yes, yes y'all I’m turning the big 30 on Oct 31 yes I was born on Halloween, hold the jokes please. Lol.
So, I know there a lot of challenges going on right now, but I hope y'all will celebrate with me. The rules are down there ⬇️
• You don’t have to be following me, but it be awesome if you did!
• Below are a list of my favorite songs from the year I was born and until now. So pick your favorite song and message me with your choice. And a second choice just in case, I’d like only one per song. But by some miracle all the songs get taken I’ll take two per song. You can choose more than one song.
• Since I’m a multi-fandom blog you can write any fandom you like just let me know which one your writing for.
• Any character, actor, actress, any pairings, any ships or of course reader inserts. Just let me know which pairing your writing. I’m just curious.
• I’m a smut girl, but you can write whatever genre you like. Just make sure to label any and all triggers in your fic.
• Tag me @queencflair in your fic along with #Raylyhn's30t BirthdayChallenge. I know it’s long a tag.
• Fics will be due on my Birthday Oct 31. That’s over 2 months. But if life happens and you need an extension just ask I know what a bitch life can be. If I don’t reblog your fic in 48 hours message me, we all know how Tumblr eats tags.
• The biggest rule of all, that you must follow, have fun!
• WhitesnakeHere I Go Again
• Bon Jovi Livin’ On A Prayer
• Tiffany I Think We’re Alone Now
• U2 I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For @thebabeontheback
• George Michael I Want Your Sex
• Peter Cetera and Amy Grant The Next Time I Fall @samwinjarpad
• Madonna Open Your Heart
• Samantha Fox Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
• Bon Jovi Wanted Dead Or Alive
• Jets Cross My Broken Heart
• Wannabe Spice Girls
• Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) Backstreet Boys
• All Cried Out Allure Featuring 112
• Push Matchbox 20
• I Want You Savage Garden
• Where Have All The Cowboys Gone? Paula Cole
• How Do I Live LeAnn Rimes
• Fake It Seether
• The Pretender Foo Fighters
• Never Too Late Three Days Grace
• The Good Left Undone Rise Against
• What I’ve Done Linkin Park
• Bleed It Out Linkin Park
• Almost Easy Avenged Sevenfold
• Pain Three Days Grace
• Breath Breaking Benjamin
• Until The End Breaking Benjamin
• Dig Incubus
• Well Enough Alone Chevelle
• Supermassive Black Hole Muse
• Lazy Eye Silversun Pickups
• Hurricane Luke Combs
• H.O.L.Y. Florida Georgia Line
• Little Big Town, “Better Man”
• Keith Urban, “Blue Ain’t Your Color”
• Florida Georgia Line, (Feat. Backstreet Boys), “God, Your Mama and Me”
• Miranda Lambert, “Tin Man”
• Midland, “Drinkin’ Problem”
Tagging forevers and some 4 signal boost
Somehow this turned into a ‘meet the parents’ fic with just a little bit of clothes sharing I don’t know what happened, but hey second fic finished in one day! (also on ao3!)
Cas never would have thought that the mere prospect of meeting his boyfriend’s parents would be so terrifying.
Logically, he knew part of the reason why he was so paralyzed with anxiety was because he had never dated anyone long enough to meet their family. The only exception was his first girlfriend, Daphne, and that was just because he had already known her family on account of them being neighbors.
They had dated throughout their senior year of high school, though their relationship was more platonic than anything else. The few times that they had kissed, they only shared chaste pecks on the lips and nothing more which had elicited endless teasing from his older brothers, Gabriel especially.
They had broken up shortly after graduation, both of them going to college out of state. There had been no reason to attempt a long distance relationship, not when the most they felt for each other was the fondness between friends.
After college, he had started dating Meg. She was the complete antithesis to Daphne, opposite in nearly every way.
While Daphne was quite literally the innocent girl next door, Meg was the tough girl from the wrong side of town. She wore leather jackets and dark red lipstick no matter the occasion and her favorite activities included drinking, smoking, and getting into fights.
Meg hadn’t had any family to speak of, save for her friend Crowley whom Cas had met once and despised on sight, and even if she had, he doubted that he would have ever been introduced. Their relationship had been a short affair, one based on sex and desperation and loneliness, hardly anything worth basing a genuine relationship on.
He had moved back to Illinois a few months after their relationship had ended. There, he had met April.
Their relationship, a mere two months, had followed the same course as his relationship with Meg. It was purely about sex and surely enough Cas had gotten emotionally attached again like the hopeless romantic fool that he was.
Their relationship had taken a different turn than his and Meg’s right before it had ended. Because he and April’s relationship ended with him getting stabbed in the back.
After arriving at April’s apartment for their regularly scheduled date slash hook up night, he had walked in on April having sex with another man. It turned out to be her sister’s husband. Cas had been rather glad he’d never met her family after learning that little tidbit.
About six months later, he had moved to Kansas with Gabriel who was opening a bar in Lawrence with their other brother Balthazar. He dated a few people there, mostly men since he had learned his lesson after his other failed relationships, but it had never developed into anything more serious.
Prompt- imagine being Gabriel’s one and only mate Author- allabouthebands Word Count-1,638 Warnings- the reader gets hurt minor head injury if that counts, restraints Authors note- This is only the first part, I’ll be finishing the second soon! I do write fanfiction of a lot of kinds, shoot me a message if you would like! I’m new to writing, constructive criticism is welcome (:
What would you do if you found you were an archangels one and only, mate?