1. Drink water with every meal, and between each meal. Hydration does wonders for your entire body.
2. Get yourself on a proper sleep schedule. Its easier to grind when you’re well rested.
3. Airspun translucent powder (Walgreens, $7) bakes ya makeup to the gods. Your shit won’t move for the entire day. Kiss ya fallout goodbye.
4. Brands like BH Cosmetics, Makeup Revolution, NYX, ELF, Essence, and Maybelline are all relatively cheap, good quality makeup brands for that last-all-night look
5. Dressing in neutrals like nudes, whites, blacks, and greys generally make your outfit choices easier to mix and match, without all the hustle of finding something to wear. Plus you’ll look like a fuckin baddie
6. Let your eyebrows grow, for the love of God. Castor oil and coconut make ya eyebrows and lashes grow thick and long, and ABH Brow Whiz is the shit for long lasting, natural looking brows. Seriously worth every penny.
7. Eat fresh fruit and stay away from processed sweets for a healthy, fresh smelling/tasting pussy
8. Roll non scented deodorant onto your pussy after you shave to avoid any razor bumps or ingrown hairs (DO NOT PUT NEAR YOUR ACTUAL VULVA, JUST THE OUTSIDE PORTION)
9. Make ya blowjobs wet, sloppy, and be sure to make eye contact as ya lick it. He’ll be putty in your hands
10. Coconut oil hoes👏👏👋 good for scars, stretch marks, cellulite, dry skin, you name it
11. Be sure to find your actual skin type, and look up ingredients in products that help according to your skin type. For example, skin products with salicylic acid help normal/oily skin, while glycolic acid helps dryer, aged skin.
12. Products and moisterizers with urea and ammonium lactate can help clear your keratosis pilaris (KP, the little bumps on your arms/legs/ass/cleavage)
13. Exercise regularly, and change up your workouts every couple of months to keep your body challenged
14. Never send your face in nudes. Make your nudes unidentifiable, in case you encounter a fuckboy who leaks them because hes an asshole. Protect yourself girl.
15. Always keep an extra change of clothes in your car, in case of an accident, dress code violation, or fashion emergency
16. Keep ya grades up, get a job, and make your own money so you don’t have to be financially dependent on some fuckboy.
17. Keep your cuticles moisturized for stronger, healthier nails (especially when wearing acrylics)
18. Take biotin pills to boost hair and nail growth, healthy skin, and kickstart metabolism.
19. Take selfies and nudes at all times to boost that body confidence. Snapchat has a password protected “My Eyes Only” option in Memories that you can hide these in if you’re shy.
20. Literally just worry about you babygirl stay unbothered
Me, late at night: you ever notice how the Paladins’ outfit designs serve to visually group them together?
Me: OKAY SO –
First up we have the Garrison Trio:
They all have similar palettes in their outfits, and they all match up really well. They all have orange highlights - consistent with the Galaxy Garrison colour scheme, which incorporates orange highlights too. Pidge and Hunk (aka the Nerd Squad) both have green in their outfits; Hunk and Lance (who are good friends) both have elements of brown. Visually, they match up and tie together into a nice cohesive trio.
Now we have Shiro and Keith, who are canonically close on the show:
Their underlying colour schemes are similar: black and dark greys, and in terms of design, their boots and belts both match. However, whilst Keith has colour in his outfit - red boot trim and jacket - Shiro is entirely monochrome (except for a tiny patch of yellow on each collar).
It’s interesting to note that Keith’s outfit clashes with almost every other character except Shiro - his red features clash with the orange of the Garrison trio, and the pink on Allura’s outfit, and he’s not a great match with Coran either. The only person he doesn’t clash with completely is Shiro. So his outfit serves to emphasise the fact that Keith is a loner and an outsider who doesn’t fit in well with the rest of the group - and it also ties back into the fact that he’s revealed to be part-Galra, putting him at a further distance from the others.
Shiro is a bit of an anomaly among the Paladins as well, because he’s the only character whose outfit is monochrome. Whilst every other Paladin has some element of their outfit design that matches the colour of their Lion (yellow/green t-shirts; blue trousers; red jacket) their outfits also contain other colours. Shiro’s entire outfit is black/dark grey. He’s a perfect match for his Lion - right down to the yellow collar buttons that resemble glowing eyes.
It’s also worth noting that in terms of the actual design/style of their clothes, Shiro is the only Paladin whose clothes are form-fitting and tight (THANK YOU FOR MY LIFE DREAMWORKS *ahem*). The others all have a very casual, utilitarian style that’s quite baggy and slouchy. Even Keith’s t-shirt under his jacket isn’t tight. In terms of clothing style, Keith fits in better with the other Paladins (even if his colours clash), whereas Shiro’s overall look is very different.
And now we get to the part where I wheel out a conspiracy board and stick Shiro next to the Alteans:
The Altean outfits are much more form-fitting and tailored… just like Shiro’s. It’s really interesting to look at Shiro and Coran’s outfits when they’re standing next to each other, because the similarities are everywhere. The grey in Coran’s outfit matches Shiro’s boots and sleeves. The lighter bands on the edge of Shiro’s vest are very similar to the edging on Coran’s jacket. Their trousers are virtually identical, save for the colour. The side pockets on their jackets are similar too. The yellow on Shiro’s collar matches the yellow in both Coran and Allura’s outfits - and you’ll notice that all three outfits have a similar closed collar with buttons. In terms of overall aesthetic, all three of their outfits have a very neat and segmented look that’s much more tailored to the body than the baggy clothes worn by the other Paladins.
In terms of outfit design, Shiro matches really really well with the Alteans.
I mean I’m not saying Shiro’s entire character design reinforces his identity as the only true Black Paladin on the show whilst also hinting at the fact that he might have some kind of Altean connection… wait, no, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I’M SAYING.