Hey, so I’m currently a university student in Brisbane, Australia. My
majors are, French (Haven’t started my French courses just yet),
Political Science and Journalism. My interests include; books, political
discussion, global affairs, human rights, films (foreign, indie, the
bizarre, disney etc.), writing, and exploring art galleries with no real
sense of what is actually on display. I’m really interested in giving
snail mail ago, especially with the exchange of postcards etc. I’m
looking to do a study exchange in Lausanne, Switzerland, so it would be
great to make some friends beforehand. Really just interested in
broadening knowledge of different cultures and making friends for life
No homophobes, transphobes, sexists, racists, or bullies. Maybe a few
people who speak French, so when I start I have some people to practice
and hopefully not embarrass myself with. Oh, fans of The Newsroom, The
West Wing, or Frasier would be great too. Also Harry Potter.
5. Do you have more than one clan lorewise? I’m more than guilty for this one…There are three main subclans and lots of neutral clan-less dragons. That’s what happens when you want a whole empire and not a simple clan haha.
10. What kind of breed would you create if you had the ability? . More scary, feral, meat-eating predators. Something like Mirrors, but less…weird.
15. List 5 things on your wish list! Lair reviews, new lore buddies, hugs, validation and golden sage set.
20. Describe your lair’s architectural aesthetic. . Already did this one in previous ask, but tl;dr version Prague meets bizarre Arctic winterhell.
25. What is your favorite coliseum stage? Ghostlight ruins because ~*a e s t h e t i c *~. Also, I’m a simple shadowling , so…Shadow Pride, i guess?
I’m 23. Remember how old 23 seemed when you were little? I mean, I thought people would be traveling in airlocks and I would have 5 kids. Here I am – 23 – things are, um, basically the same. I think time is running out to do something bizarre. Somewhere around 25 bizarre becomes immature.
Kristen Stewart thinks antidepressants are “bizarre”.
The 25-year-old actress insists not everyone who is prescribed the drugs have “mental health issues” and she can’t understand why anyone would want to take the pills because they “lessen the feeling of anything”.
She said: “I know a lot of people on meds who don’t have mental health issues. Not all emotional issues are ‘mental health issues.
"As far as we know, you have one shot at this and it can be so f***ing beautiful, so why lessen the feeling of anything?
"Why numb yourself? I’m not on antidepressants. I think it’s bizarre.”
And the 'Equals’ actress insists there is nothing wrong with showing intense feelings, even if being emotional can be seen as “weakness” by some people.
She added to The Daily Beast: “It’s weird because if you’re overtly emotional about anything, people discredit what thought you might be contributing, because anything overtly emotional can be viewed as a weakness.
”'Oh, do you feel something? We can help you with that.’ Self-exploration goes out the door with medication. You go, 'Oh God, I have a little stomachache,’ and they say, 'Here, we can help you with that.’ Well, why do you have that stomachache? Maybe it’s because your head’s in your stomach, so maybe there’s something you’re ignoring that you can work out.“