hello! so i’m somewhere with my work,,,kinda. Yanno, like i said before, i still don’t really know where i’m at and my blog will be a lil bit everywhere but thankyou for sticking with me. I reached 2000 followers, thankyou all so so so so much <3 i needed a gift to part of my thanks- so these cute undies are a thing now! and real talk the preview took a while. regardless, please forgive me for my allovertheplace-ness and feel free to drop me a message anytime as i’m still about.
What you should say and how you should act depends on the context and who’re you’re with … but here are a few general ideas:
1. Smile – It’s welcoming, warm, and makes you seem more approachable.
2. Compliment people all the time. Most people feel awkward and ill at ease. So try and find something that is worth complimenting. You’ll help them to relax and to feel more confident (and they’ll also feel more positive about, and around, you).
3. Try and have a few stories up your sleeve that you’ve used before, and that make people laugh. This is really helpful when things go quiet, and the conversation dries up for a while.
4. Say nice things about people you both know. It makes you seem trustworthy, and a loyal friend.
5. Encourage people to talk about themselves by asking open questions – then probing a bit more. But stick to safe topics – and try to keep things light.
6. Make sure you mingle well and don’t talk for too long. This takes off the pressure when you don’t know others well. It also make you look more confident and sociable.
This needs some explanation. The werewolf is a Barbie doll that someone ?? glued fake fur to and added the fake eyes and stuff. On top of that they shaved the barbie underneath. The cat has Barbie hair instead of fur but the hair is like…attached permanently and purposely. It is not home made…..