Happy Dracula Day from your Auntie Jilli and Miss Erzabet No Biting.
Shallow Fashion Details:
- Ruffled snap-front waistcoat from Torrid.
- Blouse from I don’t remember where, I’ve owned it for over 20 years.
- Bela Lugosi’s Dead skirt made by me.
- Dracula crest lace choker also made by me, featuring a vintage silver pendant that contains soil from Castle Bran.
- Vintage rosary with my impossible-to-replace silver reproduction of the bladed ankh from The Hunger.
Remember peeps: embrace your cliches. Embrace them so hard they squeak.