Requested by @eurusholmmes. Also, this is my 1,000th post! Yay! I don’t really think this fic is ready, but it needed to be posted, so here it is.
You were so close.
You leaned against the smooth edge of the console, relief still humming in your veins after one of those adventures. You know. One of the we-almost-died-but-it-turned-out-fine-so-we-won’t-talk-about-the-extreme-emotional-tension-we-just-had adventures that left you feeling both buzzed and drained and wondering why the Doctor hadn’t done or said something differently in those moments of hey we might be dying.
The Doctor relaxed beside you, hunched just enough for you to be shoulder-to-shoulder and hip-to hip. He was still just slightly out of breath from the run you had taken to get back to the TARDIS without getting caught and killed (because, y'know, that would be bad). You would give him a few more minutes before you asked him if he was alright (he would say that, yes, he was fine, but you would know by that point that, no, he was not fine, and then you would have to drag him down to sickbay like a fussy child).
“Well,” you said, bouncing one knee in an attempt to work off whatever was left of the adrenaline in your system, “that was, uh, fun.”
“Yes,” the Doctor agreed, voice slightly breathy. “Let’s never do it again.”
“You’ll hear no argument from me.”
The conversation refused to carry and you found yourself noticing it again. How close you were. All either of you had to do was turn just a little bit and- and- had he done this on purpose? He had been getting more and more comfortable with the touching. The hugging was still a bit iffy, but he was the one who had put himself so close to you.
He leaned even closer to you.
“It’s okay now,” you said, hoping that was what he needed to hear. Sometimes that was enough.
But not this time, apparently, because instead of relaxing, the Doctor wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him.
He was hugging you, you realized, shock turning you stiff in his embrace before you relaxed and leaned back into him.
“I almost lost you today,” he whispered harshly. his hands balling into fists against your back.
It’s wasn’t that bad, you wanted you say, but you didn’t say that, because you knew exactly how bad it was. He had almost lost you, and you had almost lost him. And the worst part was that you hadn’t said anything. You had stayed silent when you thought you were going to die. Neither of you said a word. You held his hand, like you always would, but you didn’t say what you should have.
Bit of an iffy one, this, but it makes me laugh at least. Thank you to @imbxckytrash for the request - hopefully it’s close to what you were looking for. Does anyone else do this? Usually when I’m up at night (as a heavy sleeper) it’s just cause I’ve needed to pee. XD Is that too much info? Ah, who cares. Cheers to @agentpiku for giving me a little seal of approval on this piece. Enjoy, you guys!
Prompt[s]: Okay so I don’t know about you but a lot of thetime when I can’t sleep I do my makeup in the middle of the night and that very often comes with a weird hairstyle, could I request a oneshot where the reader does that and bucky catches her and teases her about it but secretly finds it adorable
When the lightning struck, you sat upright in cold sweats.
It was one thing to have a nightmare, but it almost seemed like the universe
was taunting you to have it coincide with the awful weather.
The worst part of it all was knowing that you’d not be able
to get back to sleep now you were awake.
You tossed and turned and tossed again, but now for some
reason your pillow was no longer comfortable and your duvet was suffocating. You
kicked off the covers and moved your legs over the edge of the bed with a sigh.
Slowly your eyes were drawn to your dresser. It was going to
be one of those nights, you realised as you pulled on some slippers.
I see a lot of misinformation around tumblr, so i wanted to clear some things up.
Otherkin: The belief that your soul is not human.
-Therianthropy: Identifying as an existing earth animal (wolf, cat, dinosaur, fish, etc)
-Otherkin: Identifying as a mythological (or not yet proven to be real) creature (mermaid, unicorn, pegasus, dragon)
^This also includes things such as spacekin, plantkin, waterkin, etc.
-Fictionkin: Identifying as a fictional character. Fictionkin’s legitimacy is hotly debated in the community, and does not actually count as otherkin unless the fictional character is not human.
You may be otherkin if:
-You do not feel like a human/you feel out of place in a human body
-You feel inexplicably homesick for places you’ve never been
-You are drawn to forests/rivers/the ocean/etc (depending on kintype)
-You have always connected with a certain animal
-You have memories that haven’t happened/memories in which you weren’t human
-You feel a tail/ears/etc. even when you know nothing’s there
-You feel urges to act like a specific animal
-You have characteristics of a specific animal
-You feel normal and right when acting like a specific animal
(these may be modified to fit your kintype- i’m speaking from a therian’s pov)
Otherkin is not:
-Just liking something a lot
-Being connected to something
-A coping mechanism
-A target of oppression
-A gender or sexuality
-A tumblr thing
How to find your kintype:
-Some people already know, and some don’t! That’s fine!
-You can also have more than one (however it gets a bit iffy if you have over 10, you may need to reevaluate and determine if some are just cameo shifts or false alarms)
-Meditate! A lot of being otherkin is meditation! There are many tutorials on how to meditate online, some are even otherkin specific! Eventually you may find sounds and smells that help.
-Get some sleep! Often times otherkin have what are called “dream shifts”- where in your dreams you are your kintype, or you see your kintype. This could lead to memories! My most common shifts are dream shifts.
-Assess. What have you found? If you’ve had any dreams or meditated, you may have seen some things, or remembered some stuff. Try to find a general animal (for example: caninekin), and then try to narrow it down! (Canine > Large > Wild > Wolf), (Canine > Small > Domestic > Chihuahua)
-Be sure to do plenty of research! Finding kintypes takes a long time, and some things you may interpret as different animals could all be traits of one animal.
Hey! I was wondering if you still Id as panromantic? Bc calling yourself a lesbian casually in posts and calling ur relationship a lesbian one is a bit iffy to me (I'm a lesbian) and I know ur gf is actually a lesbian so if she's cool w it ur probably fine but it makes me a bit uncomfortable to see a non lesbian saying stuff like this. I hope this didn't come off as rude I actually do like ur blog a lot sorry.
this is a longer response than you were probably anticipating but i’m gonna take some time to explain why i use flexible labels for myself and why i personally believe it is only up to the individual what labels they choose for themself, and is not up for anyone else to determine but each individual.
(i don’t mean this aggressively at you btw!! you seem nice and asked an honest question! i’m just providing a very in depth answer on this issue)
my romantic attraction has always been a very ??? situation especially because i do not experience sexual attraction so my feelings are always hard to pin down
i call myself panromantic because i know hypothetically i would date any one regardless of gender but it’s also a more nuanced situation than that for me. I know i could find myself attracted to anyone regardless of gender, but i also know it would be very hard and unlikely for me to date a cis man because toxic masculinity and misogyny in men is so prevalent and has affected me (via cis men and their culture) so much in my life. i’ve had attraction in the past to people that weren’t just women even though i prefer women, and i don’t have sexual attraction so genitals don’t matter to me when it comes to partners. both meg and i know we prefer women but being lesbian doesn’t mean “i like vaginas” to either of us.
maybe this is an ace/pan experience specifically or just a personal experience, but i’ve had to adjust my labels frequently for simplicity and minimizing stress in my life because NO ONE that isn’t LGBTQ+ in the outside world knows what pansexual/panromantic or asexual is. it’s led me to generally use “queer” for myself for its inclusiveness and umbrella coverage.
and i hate saying this because it’s a bad explanation for most bi/pan experiences (there’s the dangerous but common misconception that bi/pan people “go straight” or “go gay” depending on their current relationship - when really they’re bi/pan and their attraction will always be all genders!), but personally the relationship i’m in is almost certainly the relationship i’ll be in for life, so my potential attraction to other people doesn’t matter to me as much as my love/attraction to meg and our relationship that is read by others as a lesbian relationship. it does bother me that almost all same sex relationships are read in a way that neglects that people can have attraction that isn’t just gay/straight, and i know that’s a HUGE bother to many of my bi/pan friends, but in my personal experience i’ve had such a topsy turvy labeling situation for myself and had so many people misinterpreting what i am that i’m fine with almost any labels for myself.
so anyway tl;dr - these are a snippet of my personal experiences that explain why i’m flexible with my labels, and why I believe only the individual can decide what labels they should use for themself. meg and i share this belief and yes she’s absolutely fine with me calling myself whatever i prefer. no one can fully know my history and why i prefer lesbian sometimes but pan other times, and i can’t fully know any one else’s experiences and why they prefer the labels they use.
sorry this is such a long response! i don’t mean to attack you for gatekeeping or anything because you sound pretty chill. i’ve just seen so many people in the LGBTQ+ community be attacked by extreme exclusionists that i wanted to reflect more on these kinds of issues while on a similar subject. it’s disheartening to me to see so many extremists online drawing borders between labels, yelling at NB people for calling themselves lesbians (when we’re the ones already forcing them into binary-centric, self-gender oriented attraction labels that don’t work for them) or at ace people for not being “queer enough” or at sapphic people like me for not being “lesbian enough.”
LGBTQ+ people choose whatever labels they use for themselves based purely on comfort and confidence in those, not out of vicious intentions. It’s more important to me that LGBTQ+ individuals have an identity or identities to be comfortable and confident in than it is to close the borders between labels. We’re all a group of Not Straight or Not Cis individuals and no matter a person’s specific label, that alone lets me know “you are probably not a threat to me - you’re like me in some way.” Each subsection in the LGBTQ+ community - gay, lesbian, trans - may all be pretty different cultures from each other, but to me unity against our actual oppressors is more important than gatekeeping or strictness on labels.
Fandom: Marvel Ship: Peter Parker x Reader Requested: Yes, and I had reblogged a few prompt lists during this time so I hope this is the one they requested from: “You’re hot when you’re angry.” Genre: Angstish?? Warnings: Mentions of Car Accidents, Injuries, Blood, Fighting, Crying A/N: @thumper-darling saved my life on this one so thanks, weakling, for the idea :))
When the clip of the fight came onscreen as you sat next to your boyfriend on the couch, you couldn’t help but chuckle. The masked person that everyone in your city looked up to was swinging around once again, shooting his ‘webs’ at villain after villain. It was a compilation of his many battles, and it was like the news was a fan page dedicated to him.
You rolled your eyes, nudging your boyfriend in the arm. “Look at this ridiculousness,” you said, looking at the television with squinted eyes. In the corner of your eye, you could see Peter turn his head to look at you.
“What do you mean?” He asked, and there was something strange in his voice.
“It’s like, this ‘Spiderman’ expects to save the world on his own. It’s just unrealistic,” you shrugged, and laughed lightly, lifting a hand to motion to the scene on TV. The hero was seen to be stopping a man attempting to break into a car, and although the video was blurry, you could see the man in the red suit attach the thief to the car door. And then, heard through the video was the thief yelping, “This is my car, dude!”
“Like, who even is this guy?” You said as through the television, you heard the slightly high-pitched tone of Spiderman saying, “Oh, oh! I’m sorry!”
“He seems brave,” Peter said, and while your eyes were watching the montage, his were watching you.
“He seems like an amateur,” you replied, and reached forward to grab the remote from the table to change the channel. But before you could even take it in your hands, Peter stood up quickly from next to you. He breathed out deeply, and as you turned your head to look at him, you saw him with a clenched jaw. “Are you okay?”
He didn’t respond, only walking away and into your shared bedroom. You frowned. It was unusual of Peter to ignore you; he had only done it less than a handful of times in the four years you had been in a relationship with him. You stood up and followed behind him. “Peter?”
He slammed the door behind him, and you jumped slightly. You hadn’t realized he was angry. Peter was never angry. You walked up to the door and opened it slowly, not knocking. It was your bedroom too; there was no need to knock on the door.
“What is wrong with you?” You asked as you were met with his back when you walked in. He was pacing, still a clenched jaw and now hands formed into fists. “Peter, what the hell?”
“How can you just say those things?” He bursted out, turning around to face you with wide eyes. You moved to sit down on the bed, tilting your head at him.
“Say….” You trailed off, wondering what he was so offended about.
“Spiderman is trying to save people! How can you not see that?” Peter said, looking at you with a clearly betrayed expression on his face. You didn’t know why he was so upset about this- this- this vigilante.
“I didn’t say he wasn’t,” you replied. Peter looked at you impatiently, waiting for more, waiting for anything. “I just, think what he’s doing is unrealistic.”
“Trying to save people’s lives is unrealistic?” Peter’s voice was soft when he spoke, fragile, and you shook your head immediately.
“That’s not what I said,” you said harshly, shocked at the fact that Peter would think you would be saying something like that. “It’s great that he’s saving these people. But I think the hope he’s giving out is just- not right.”
“Why not?” he asked, crossing his arms.
You stammered, opening and closing your mouth several times. But you didn’t like the stiffness in the air, so you joked, “You know, you’re hot when you’re angry, but I don’t see where this is coming from.”
When Peter didn’t even crack a smile, you knew this was serious. He’d be blushing and giggling by now, looking at his feet, abashed. But now, he wasn’t having it. Although you could see the edges of his cheekbones grow slightly red, he kept staring at you with strict eyes.
“Why do you think hope is unrealistic, (Y/N)?” He insisted, and you sighed, looking away.
You bit your lip, wondering if you wanted to tell him what you’d been hiding inside of you for all these years. What you hadn’t told anybody.
You looked back up at him with a clenched jaw, and you saw his eyebrows twitch downwards slightly. “When I was a teenager, and I had finally gotten my license, I went out for a drive by myself. It was dark, and there weren’t many street lights for some reason, and uh,” you saw Peter’s shoulders sag. He knew where this was going.
“I hit something. An animal, a fallen tree, I don’t really know. It’s still a bit blurry. But I crashed, and the car flipped, and I was stuck in there for hours. I was waiting for someone to find me, but it just didn’t happen,” you shook your head, and you were almost emotionless as you spoke. Peter, on the other hand, was looking at you with glossy eyes as he bit his lip. He looked slightly guilty, maybe for making you spill all of this to him.
But he wasn’t making you. You didn’t have to be telling him this; you wanted to. You figured it was about time to tell someone.
“I was there the whole night, waiting for someone to answer my screams. But then my voice gave out eventually, so I just sat there, shivering in the cold. No one came until morning. So I was just there, for hours, thinking,” you paused, moving your gaze from where it had travelled to your feet to look at Peter. His hands were shaking by his sides, and his jaw was clenched as hard as you thought you had ever seen it. You looked away again.
“Why hasn’t anyone come for me? Why is it that I can watch so many people be saved on the news, by Iron Man, and Captain America, by the Avengers, but I was trapped in a car, bleeding and hurting in places I didn’t even realize existed. It just, didn’t make sense to me. And I guess it still doesn’t now,” you shrugged, and looked back up at Peter. A lone tear was left on his cheek, although his eyes looked like the were about to overflow.
“Sorry,” he whispered, and you knew he didn’t speak any louder because his voice was going to crack. He looked away from you, moving a step back. He cleared his throat, clenching and unclenching his fists. “But you’re okay now though, right?”
You stood up from the bed and began to walk over to him slowly. He kept his eyes to the wall, trying to compose himself. He quickly lifted a hand to wipe away the wet streak on his cheek, and he dropped his hand back down to his side just as quickly.
“Um,” you hesitated, and you debated telling him, knowing it would make him even more upset. But when his head whipped to face yours, his eyebrows furrowed and crinkles on his forehead, you knew you had to. “You know how my neck is kinda messed up? Like, I can’t turn it all the way?”
Peter nodded, heartbreak seeping into his features. And then you simply nodded, and more tears streamed down his face. “I’m sorry,” he spoke, voice cracking. He took you into his arms, and you let him hold you tightly. You wrapped your arms around his middle, and you rubbed his back as he pressed a hand to the back of your head. His cheek rested against yours, and you could feel his tears and hear his sniffling.
“I’m okay, Pete,” you said to him, and you were still slightly confused what brought this upon. “What’s wrong? Why were you so angry about Spiderman in the first place?”
You tried to pull back from him to look at his face, but he wouldn’t let you. He just held you closer. “I’m just sorry,” he whispered into your neck.
You didn’t give much thought to anything else anymore, only worried about how this was affecting Peter. “It’s okay,” you whispered again. “It’s okay.”
But as you spoke the words, you didn’t know how they would get through to Peter if you didn’t quite believe them yourself.
*************** Here you go!! I’m a bit iffy on this one so please let me know what you guys think of it!! Requests are open, but it might take me a little while to get to them since school just started.
PROMPT MEME Requested Line: “You’ll have to carry me.” Pairing: IchiRuki Length: ~795 Note: Takes place in that Normal!AU I created for my fic last year. When will I ever actually update it, tho?
told, if someone had told him that morning that he was going to be helping a
photographer, he would have merely brushed it off. But if they were a bit more
specific and had told him that he was going to be used as a ladder by the said photographer, he would have laughed and asked if they were crazy. But no one he knew was a psychic, and so, the only warning he got minutes before were five simple words: “You’ll have to carry
If anything, they were more of a statement rather than a warning.
still, Ichigo,” The voice came from above him, pulling him out of his silent
(and slightly broody) reverie, “Now take a small step to the left.”
sigh, he took that small step to the left as he held onto her ankles, ignoring the weight on his shoulders.
usually take you this long to take a single photo? Aren’t you photographers
supposed to be quick in action?”
cold war; maybe a russian spy infiltrating enemy lines as a domesticated family man and an american assassin watching and waiting as the friendly neighbor because the government is suspicious
ww2; a singer/showgirl going on tour with her band to entertain the military troops on their downtime and one specific officer catching her at the bar
1910s/1920s; two silent movie actors, one a comedic act, the other too dramatic and methodical for their own good. maybe they compete, or intertwine when they keep becoming costars when they have to sort out their differences. i’m a bit iffy about this one, but maybe it can turn into something great
late 1800s; after slavery ended, a mistreated maid/keeper and the young heir finding love with one another and having to sneak around
1940s noir; hard-boiled FEMALE detective kicking cocky and degrading men with feminism. and wit. along with her trusty poc male sidekick who feels uncomfortable sometimes and has to keep apologizing for his partner’s actions and behavior.
squeaky clean 1950s aesthetic; gay greasers sneaking around and being confused and scared about their sexuality bc they have crazy christian conservative parents
1980s headbanger rock era; a rockstar getting big with his band and touring nationwide and his worried college student girlfriend that started with the bottom with him. she’s always calling, but he barely picks up anymore. he starts to fall into bad habits and keeps landing jail time for possession or drunken outbursts. and she hears about this only bc the radio talk show mentions it the day after. but no matter what her parents say about him, she loves and waits for him.
Robert: Contrast to what people may think, Robert has a bit of a soft spot for a few Disney Movies. Not really into musicals, but there are a few that he tolerates and maybe even like. He likes Tarzan, Lion King, Aladdin, and the Nightmare Before Christmas. He tolerates Hercules (My headcanon is that he’s a sucker for Gospel), The Princess and the Frog, and Pocahontas. His all time favorite would be Tarzan.
Damien: He absolutely loves Disney and Pixar. He loves the animated movies that actually paid attention to detail in the setting, like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, and Ratatouille. His all time favorite thus far is the live action Beauty and the Beast, the attention to detail as well as the operaesque tone they took with it was just beautiful. ( I just noticed it was a French-themed, and that was not intentional at all. Except Ratatouille, that was on purpose. XD) He also holds a big place in his heart for Disney and Studio Ghibli. His favorite is Spirited Away, and Howl’s Moving Castle.
Craig: He is a big fan of Disney, especially since he has a family. He just pops in movies like Mulan, Big Hero 6, Bolt, and Briar and Hazel pile up onto the couch and cuddle up. His favorite would have to be Moana and Pocahontas. But after Frozen came out, he grew to hate the song Let it Go, every time he went on a run, he would always find Let it Go had somehow made it into his shuffle playlist. (Hazel secretly downloaded it as a permanent prank on her father, she even asks Alexa to play Let it Go when Craig is around, just to annoy him.)
Jospeh: He likes Pixar a lot more because of less songs, and he enjoys the beauty and lessons they teach, even more so than Disney. His favorites are Toy Story, Monster’s Inc., and Meet the Robinsons. Although he has a soft spot for his all time favorite Disney Movie, Mary Poppins.
Mat: Absolutely loves Disney and Pixar. He is a big fan of the musicals because of his good ear for music. He loves Disney for the musical scores, like the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and is all about Fantasia and Fantasia 2000. He loves Pixar for the story, like Monster’s Inc, Brave, and the Toy Story Trilogy (His favorite movies, the bawled at all three.) He loves Studio Ghibli, including Princess Mononoke, Kiki’s Delivery Service, and My Neighbor Totoro. (This love for Disney is why he absolutely loves Thomas Sanders.)
Hugo: Is a Pixar Fan because he has read the Grimm’s Fairytales, and thinks they were better and more realistically lesson-worthy. Whenever he watches Disney movies, he would rather not watch any of the Princess movies, because he would keep talking through the movie about how wrong they made them. He does think that Maleficent was decent, although he was still a bit iffy about Sleeping Beauty still not being accurate. (I think this is one of the things that Hugo’s ex couldn’t stand about him.) His favorite movies are A Bug’s Life, and Wall-E.
Brian: He loves them both equally. He is more interested in the tear-jerking movies, like The Fox and the Hound, although he only watches them when he’s by himself, because he knows everyone doesn’t like tear-jerkers. He loves the Princess Movies, especially Brave. He also enjoys Wall-E, Up, Finding Nemo and Finding Dory, Tarzan, and also Mulan.
(NOTE: I may have to move production of my new fic to next week because I was inspired to do this headcanon. So, I hope this will tide you guys over until my second fic comes out. I guarantee it will have more tickles, more laughter, and possibly some feels. But it shall be awesome! Stay tuned and I love you all!)
This wasn’t what he intended to happen, not after swearing to himself that he would keep a low profile. Not after saying he could never fall in love.
She was here, in his mind everywhere he went. He remembered the way her hair spread across the pillows as they lay in bed together. He remembered her laugh, and the way her nose would scrunch up at every joke he managed to tell. He remembered her, her body. Her smile, her voice.
He tried to forget her, he really did. He tried to forget the way her hand would tenderly touch his cheek after he had nightmares, calming him instantly. He tried to forget the way her lips felt against his and how he thought they would stay together forever.
Of course, in his eyes he just wasn’t good enough.
It started gradually. At first he just wanted to be around her. He wanted to be in the same room while she laughed with their group of friends.
Then he wanted to be close, holding her hand or even having their legs touch softly on the couch of her apartment while they had beers in their hands.
Eventually, he had become entirely invested in her. Both emotionally and physically.
He felt emotionally drained when they didn’t see each other for a day, he felt nauseous without her. He wanted everything and anything he did to be with her. So, they moved in together.
His excitement couldn’t be contained as he and his best friend helped carry in his boxes. He felt genuinely happy for the first time in many years.
“You sure about this, Buck?” Steve asked with a wary expression. Bucky sighed happily, “Of course.”
He remembered one particular night with a sad smile on his face. The way his shirt slipped delicately over her shoulders after a shower shared between the two of them.
He remembered the specific taste of the pancakes she made, and the way her hips swayed softly to the music playing in the back round. The way his lips connected to her neck and her giggle before she realized the pancake was burning. The giggle turned into laughter as the normally golden cake was a sudden black.
The Winter Soldier shook his head trying to forget the happiness he once felt.
She fought for him. She screamed and cried, completely and utterly confused as to why he wanted to leave. “You don’t get to do this to me, James! You do not get to do this! Not now! Not after everything we’ve been through!”
Her hands hit his chest as he held back his tears, “I’m so sorry doll, so sorry.”
The yelling was the thing he remembered the most. He had to go, though. To keep her safe.
If only he had known about the little girl soon joining the woman he loved, then maybe he would have fought for her as well.
Gotta say, this one felt like it took a million years and I’m still not happy with it. If you notice any mistakes please let me know, because there were a couple of places in this one where I was a bit iffy about how I translated them.
here is my fourth bts as your boyfriend for our lovely park jimin! i really hope you guys like this one, i was a bit iffy about it. but please enjoy and feel free to request for the groups i write for!
- honestly jimin is a huge cuddler like sometimes you’ll wake up as the big spoon or lying on top of him literally. you just never know when it comes to him
- surprisingly, you both get up around the same time everyday so whoever wakes up first usually just stays in bed and waits for the other because ya’ll are adorable like that
- like jimin hogs the bathroom because he takes way too long showers and literally uses all the hot water and you get so mad but he’ll just smile real big and squish your cheeks to make your anger practically dissolve. (or ya know, he always suggests you can shower with him, which you rarely agree to. other times you just whack him with a towel and tell him to quit being greasy)
- sometimes though he asks if he can do something random like try to paint your nails or braid your hair in the morning and you’re kinda just like ‘uh i guess?’ and tbh he doesnt do a terrible job like the nail polish stays on the nail and braid is even kinda nice, high five jimin
- you are always forcing chim to eat his breakfast because he tries to skip it all the time so you are nearly force feeding him a banana or toasts every morning and he acts like he’s annoyed by it but secretly when he’s in the middle of practice, he’s so thankful for the extra energy
- and he does the same to you because you never even remember to eat breakfast for yourself so he’ll prepare something like a bagel and have you eat it on the way to work
- he always walks you to your job first like a proper gentleman and you always give him a kiss on the cheek and a big hug before going to work and he blushes like a little boy, its super cute
- jimin will be so good to you omg like i really think he’ll do cute things like “anonymously” sending you chocolates to work or giving you piggy back rides when your feet hurt from wearing heels like ughh how cute
- dates with jimin are really different because he really likes doing the whole being fancy and dressing up deal (he even buys you new clothes to wear out like..) but other times he likes to order like three pizzas and sit on the couch in minimal clothing while watching cartoons and it’s really lazy but then there are times when he wants to be really active like 'omg lets go take a random salsa dance class!’ or he signs you up for couple’s yoga lol
- he also likes going to the trampoline park with you. he has the time of his life literally flipping off the walls and when you say you wanna try doing one he is like 'no way, sorry babe’ and you pout and use your puppy eyes until he gives in and helps you do a front flip but i mean you’re on a trampoline so you could really do it by yourself if you actually tried but jimin is a protective little shit
- speaking of being a protective little sit, when he took you to get your ears pierced, he was a anxious mess because sometimes you couldnt handle pain like that well and omg you were doing it voluntarily!! so he literally held your hand so tight and kept rubbing your back when in reality all you did was wince and cringe up a bit when they actually pierced your ear lol
- he’s just really protective in general though. like that dude was checking out your butt? oh hell no, sometimes has to be said.
- okay but hear me out- his giggle
- you sometimes tease him by calling him chimchim and tickle him under the chin or something and he’ll do that beloved giggle and its so adorable. you even recorded it once and listen to it when you miss him
- CUDDLE BUG STRIKES AGAIN like anytime he can, he cuddles up with you. it could be anywhere- the couch, in bed, while making dinner, in the car. he loves holding you in his arms and knowing you’re safe and warm. (when you guys cuddle, you almost always fall asleep on each other and the other members have like 100 embarrassing pictures of you like drooling and jimin with his mouth wide open from snoring)
- you like to wear his boxers sometimes when you cant find pants and he gets SO embarrassed but he also thinks its super hot and bites his lip
- well since lips was mentioned- just imagine his lips against yours, so soft and slow, making you feel like really lucky because he’s so passionate and loving. plus he’s probably into neck kissing like he loves kissing your neck, sometimes leaving hickies, sometimes not. when he’s mad, he kisses you like he’s going to lose you. his kisses then are hard and frequent and slightly rushed but still holding that affect that makes you need to fan your face
- on another note, you get nightmares sometimes, which of course makes you wake up scared and shaking and it literally breaks jimin’s heart so he’ll draw you in and begin singing really softly in your ear and rub your back in hypnotic circles until you go to sleep completely calm and content
- when you cry is another time that jimin will sing to you. he absolutely hates seeing you cry so he’ll sing in a silly but still melodic voice and hold your hands and sometimes he’ll spin you around and slow dance with you or he’ll just hold you close and rock you back and forth
- honestly you can always hear his voice from somewhere. he likes to sing in the shower, in the kitchen, along to jingles on the commercials, and especially to the radio in the car. you two like to go on drives at night and just look at the night and sing to slow songs in the car
- another one of jimin’s talents is dancing. he likes to try and teach you to dance. even if you’re rubbish, he praises you and you cant tell if he genuinely thinks you’re doing okay or if he just doesnt want you to give up. but you always continue to learn the choreography to his songs and having really bad dance battles with him and the other members and honestly you’re on the level below even seokjin and namjoon but they all still cheer for you when you go against jimin or hoseok and its a lot of fun
- jimin always takes the time to praise your talent too, even if its something silly like your ability to apply chapstick he’s like 'yasss, just look at you being fantastic’ and tbh its very uplifting
- you two are always uplifting each other actually. he’s quite insecure a lot of the time to you give him compliments all the time. you sometimes write him little post-it notes that say things like “how are you so handsome?” and slip them into his coat pockets for later or you leave him little videos on his phone reminding him to eat and smile. he personally likes to send you inspiring quotes that sometimes come with a picture of him blowing you a kiss or something silly. you both never let the other feel like they arent loved
- the first time you guys said i love you was because jimin couldnt find his shoes he had to wear that day for some promotion and he was searching everywhere for them and so were you and eventually you found them like under the couch and you gave them to him and he was like 'omg you found them, i love you!’ and you legit freeze and drop the shoes and he covers his mouth and his eyes are wide and his cheeks are a bright red and he’s scared but then you start tearing up because he finally said it and then you two hug and you whisper in his ear how much you love him and he hugs you tighter and keeps kissing the side of your head
- your relationship with jimin is overall playful and comfortable and neither of you would want to spend your life with anybody else