- sjm: doesn't kill anyone in the inner circle
- sjm: gives us exponentially more bi characters than we have ever had in her books. clearly listened to what the fandom wanted, and made one of the main characters bi.
- sjm: starts using other words for skin color aside from tan
- sjm: one of the main characters in biracial
- sjm: explores other courts and fills them with poc
- sjm: does world building and addresses specific questions the fandom had
- sjm: writes enough of elucien and nessian to give us fic ideas and ensure that those ships stay interesting
- sjm: doesn't force either traumatized archeron sister into a relationship with an over eager mate
- sjm: makes sure this book is still feyre's book
- sjm: also consciously sets up plot lines to be explores in the spin offs and introduces unresolved conflict to ensure that the series has somewhere to go
- sjm: gives us heart pounding battle scenes
- sjm: gives us smut like we clearly wanted
- sjm: tells us about amren's backstory and makes it count in the end
- sjm: introduces a ton of new characters, most of whom are wonderful
- sjm: writes lovely conclusion to feysand's arc that had me weeping
- y'all: this was the most trash book i've ever read, it was horrible, she didn't do anything i wanted, there wasn't enough of MY ship, she's a terrible writer, wtf.
Naf posted their biracial OCs! Can you do a list too~?