biracial kid problems
- not looking like either of ur parents
- ”oh, you look (other race)”
- ”is that your mom or is some woman kidnapping you?”
- not being able to fit in to either side of the family
- “but mixed babies are so cute!!”
- “where are you from?”
- people trying to guess ur race
- people speaking languages to u that you don’t know because they assume ur race
- oh dear god what box do I check
Biracial kid perks
- you’re beautiful!
- having two cultures to learn about/love
- having friends of all races
- cultural fluidity
- being totally unique! go you!
learn to love your mixed self!