in Queen Sugar’s first season alone it addressed: the prison industrial complex, the effects of incarceration, undocumented/documented migrants, bisexuality, impact of slavery, addiction, sex workers, rape culture, classism, mental illness, & Black lives matter
Rules: Complete the survey and say who tagged you in the beginning. When you are finished tag 5 people to do this survey. Have fun and enjoy!!!
1: Are you named after someone? Not really. My parents wanted to name me after their friend’s daughter because they really liked the name but that became my pet name instead.
2: When is the last time you cried? Last week!
3: Do you like your handwriting? NO! I have always had really bad handwriting. When i went to uni it became better and turned bad only when i was writing in a hurry or for a long time. Then I did Graphology (handwriting analysis) and changed my writing accordingly and now am not even sure what my handwriting is.
4: What is your favorite lunch meat? Chicken!
5: Do you have kids? Nah! But I have a doggo!.
6: If you were another person, would you be friends with you? It depends… Am a nerd so depends what kind of person I am.
7: Do you use sarcasm? Ha. Of course not. Why would you think that?
8: Do you still have your tonsils? Yup (I read this as toenails first and I was horrified!)
9: Would you bungee jump? YES! I want to actually! (I am actually scared of heights but I like doing adventurous sports that include heights. Go figure.)
10: What is your favorite kind of cereal? I like Kellogs! Multi-grain or anything which is not that sweet!
11: Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Ain’t nobody got time for that
12: Do you think you’re a strong person? Yeah
13: What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Dark Chocolate!
14: What is the first thing you notice about people? The way they talk and their mannerisms i guess… Never really thought about it.
15: Red or pink? Red!
16: What is the least favorite physical thing you like about yourself? My cheeks! They are so damn chubby!
17: What color pants and shoes are you wearing now? Light blue coloured pants but not wearing any shoes or socks!
18: What was the last thing you ate? Fish curry and rice!
19: What are you listening to right now? My fan (the appliance because i just read it again and it sounded weird) and my mom talking on the phone. Music-wise I was listening to random song covers sometime ago.
20: If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Midnight blue!
22: Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? A wrong number lol
23: Favorite sport to watch? I don’t really watch sports but I liked watching volleyball (haikyuu influence) and badminton.
24: Hair color? Black! I kinda want to dip dye my hair or get streaks of dark blue or deep green … .
25: Eye color? Dark brown that’s so dark it looks black. Like I didn’t even know people couldn’t have black eyes for such a long time! I always thought it was the light playing tricks the rare times I saw my eyes being brownish!
26: Do you wear contacts? Yeah i blind without them.
27: Favorite food to eat? Roasted Chicken! (Also sushi but am not sure because i have eaten it only twice but I LOVED it!)
28: Scary movies or comedy? Scary!! Comedy movies mostly give me major secondhand embarrassment!
29: Last movie you watched? Uhhhh I think it was Sing (the animated movie)
30: What color of shirt are you wearing? White with a black skull!
31: Summer or winter? Winter! I CANNOT stand heat!
32: Hugs or kisses? Hugs
33: What book are you currently reading? Antidote by Oliver Burkeman. It is actually surprising I am reading a book because I normally read fanfics instead!
34: Who do you miss right now? My college friend group as a whole because everyone is in a different city or country!
35: What is on your mouse pad? I use a laptop (if I had to use a mouse i will just use the nearest book or something)
36: What is the last TV program you watched? I binge watched Teen wolf (S1 to current S6, 90 episodes) in 4 days. Yes I was procrastinating. No I don’t have a probelm, shut up!
37: What is the best sound? The door bell when you know it’s the food delivery guy!
38: Rolling Stones or The Beatles? I am very ignorant of both their music
39: What is the furthest you have ever traveled? Manchester, UK
40: Do you have a special talent? Binge watching and Procrastination. Also I’m a very good procrastination enabler. Also reading fast?
I need to start thinking of binging as a bad thing
When I feel like binging I think of all the happy thoughts I NEED TO THINK OF THE NEGATIVES…..
1. The obvious number one awful/negative reason to not binge— I feel so terribly sick afterwards like (death) I can’t move, my stomach hurts so bad, im so bloated! sometimes get acid reflux (probably bc I overfill my stomach) messes up my bowels for the next few days…
2. It’s a set back from weight loss goals!!! A major set back each binge sets me back a week and half!!!!!!!!
3. The money you spend on binge floods you eat them so fast spending 30 dollars for a hours worth of food is ridiculous!!!!!!! You could be buying a new make up palette,cute dress, or saving for something more expensive!
4. The fact that it’s not good for your health the binge foods and quantity have to be building up fat in your arteries, etc
5. The emotional toll. You feel awful about yourself the whole next week. And you are bitchy to everyone else tooo! Plus you can’t ️workout for the next couple days ️bc your so bloated moving hurts!!!
6. You can’t have a healthy relationship with another person while you are binging… So deal with it now while you are alone
7. It’s not a healthy relationship with food (I don’t have one anyways butt…I would love to learn how to have just a treat meal and not a binge)