Requested by anon!
Feel free to request stuff!
Richie Tozier x Reader
Warnings: Swearing, Some jokes, poorly written characters, a plot that goes nowhere, and I wrote this when I was half asleep and I didn’t even proof read it. So enjoy!
- Okay let’s get into this!
- Okay, you were close with Bill during middle school
- And that carried on into highschool
- And in highschool, that was when he first formally introduced you to the losers club
- ’W-well, we have Eddie, M-mike, Ben, Richie, m-me of c-course, Stan, a-and Beverly. Y-you might’ve s-seen her with us I-in middle school, but she moved a-after the s-summer.’ Bill said
- And when Richie saw you
- Oh shit did he say that out loud
Oh shit he did
- Eddie punched him in the arm
- It hurt like hell
- ’Eds, what the hell was that for!’
- ’That, was for hitting on the new girl, and this is for calling me Eds.’
- He punched him again
- ’Will you two idiots stop fighting? Let’s set a good example for our friend here.’ Stan added
- You were automatically taken aback but still, all the boys were friendly and were really inviting. But one caught your eye.
You guessed it
- And you’ve both had a crush on each other ever since.
Fast forward around a year or so
- ’Asshat’ he retaliated
- This had been going on for a while at lunch, but it was all in good fun, you and Richie had done this a few times over the past year.
- ’Okay enough you two, we don’t need you guys flirting or whatever you two are doing, the entire lunch, some of us are trying to talk about our school lives.’ Ben said feigning annoyance. ’So, how are you guy’s junior years going? I barely have any classes with you guys.’ They continued their conversation on their own.
- You almost choked on milk when Ben mentioned flirting. Because like seriously, who would want to even flirt with trashmouth?
You would, you would like to flirt with him, don’t deny it Y/n
- ‘Oh, look at that, little y/n was flirting with me! I’m honored!’ He teased
- ‘Oh yeah, the only reason you’re honored is because no one else flirts with you.’ You scoffed.
- 'So you agree that you were flirting?’
- You take a bite of your food, 'Take a hint asshole.’
- He turned red
- Like really red
- 'H-hey, Richie are y-you okay? Y-you look red, do you have a fever?’ Bill said concerned.
- 'N-no I’m fine,’ he coughed 'I’m just going to get a drink- with y/n.’
- 'But I’m not thirsty?’
- 'Yes you are now come on.’
- You finally agreed and followed him.
- 'Hey! Use protection you two!’ Mike yelled before you two exited the cafeteria.
- You both ignored that part
- You both walked out near the lockers
- 'So you’re telling me that you have a crush on me?’
- 'So what? Maybe I do.’
- 'Oh, so you couldn’t resist my looks huh?’
- 'Keep joking and I’ll walk back into the lunch room.’
- 'Well, at least I’ll get a good view.’
- You rolled your eyes and tried to walk away, how in the world could he just not notice that you actually liked him, all joking aside.
- But before you could he grabbed your hand turned you around and kissed you.
- He kissed you
- The kiss itself was inexperienced, but it was probably the best kiss you’ve ever had.
- He pulled away first all red and embarrassed
- Which was totally not like him
- 'Well, I’ll get going now.’
- He started down the hall
- 'Hey! wait!’
- He turned around looking at you, his red face was calming down a little bit
- 'My house, Saturday, bring popcorn, 7:00, don’t be late.’
- He quickly nodded and rushed back into the cafeteria
- You followed quickly behind him
- Once you two sat down the rest of the boys were amazed that Richie was quiet for more than a minute.
- Honestly they were glad that he was quiet and was grateful for however did it
- But they kept bombarding you guys with questions and they quickly found out that you and Richie had kissed because when they brought it up, both of you guys blushed like crazy.
- You never heard the end of it, but both or you were glad that you had each other and some wonderful friends behind you and supporting you.