late last year I made this big ol’ frog print for one of my classes! it was really fun, especially since we had to make it so big. The full-size print I have on my wall is 22x14 and it’s only slightly smaller than my cork board that’s under it!
REPUTATION LYRIC INSPIRED TOUR OUTFITS AND POSTERS PART 1
A lot of these posters are pictured in either giant bubble letters, rep font or in calligraphy. Can’t do any of these? Download the rep font or font you wish to use, type up what you want in a big enough font size, print, cut, and trace, or glue them down up to you! Of course, write these however you wish!
Hello all! Thanks for waiting so patiently for this list! Because of how long it is and how very excited you all have been waiting for this we have decided to post it into 2 parts to keep the excitement going. Part 2 will be coming in just a few short days and will be linked here, maybe even sooner than you think! Please enjoy all the ideas we listed below so far, send us others you may have and want to share with the swiftie world. We apologize if the formatting on this looks bad on mobile, we are trying to actively make it easily accessible and readable across all platforms!
And lastly, enjoy and tag us in these recreations! We want to see them! We want to help them get seen by Taylor!
1. “Knew he was a killer” – you and a friend or significant other dress up as a killer and their victim (not to scary or realistic though! Just have fun with it)
2. “Left haunted” – could make a fun sign saying “Taylor left me haunted” or something silly with the word haunted! Could even use Haunted (Speak Now) lyrics!
3. “But if he’s a ghost, then I can be a phantom” – Few ideas:
→ Two people could dress up as ghosts.
→ Could also dress up as Danny Phantom because of the wordplay, or even the Phantom of the Opera if you wanted to be clever.
→ Could also dress up as ghost hunters/ghost busters.
4. “Holdin’ him for ransom” – dress as bank robbers! Could even copy the outfits from the vault scene in LWYMMD.
5. “I keep him forever, like a vendetta-ta” – Poster that replaces him for Taylor, so it says I keep Taylor forever, like a vendetta-ta.
6. “Island breeze and lights down low” – maybe dress tropical—think family vacation ha.
→ Could even improvise a poster that instead of saying island it could say (city name) breeze and stadium lights down low. Ex: “Boston breeze and stadium lights down low” (yes, I know its FOXBORO, but we all know Taylor just calls it Boston lol).
7. “In the middle of the night” – Dress as if you’re the night sky, glow in the dark ceiling stars or tape on a black/navy blue outfit with glitter. A matching poster in the shape of a star or a moon would be the perfect pairing.
8. “Are you ready for it?” – Poster with these lyrics on it. Remember posters can be as simple or as creative as you’d like. If you have a large enough group, you could make giant cutouts and hold two letters or so each.
9. “Stealing hearts and running off..” – A poster in the shape of a heart (not anatomical) with the lyrics on it.
10. “He can be my jailer” – Cop and Robber costume, could do the orange jumpsuit from the LWYMMD video and copy the “guards” around the birdcages outfits.
11. “Burton to this Taylor” – dress as Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor
12. “Let the games begin” – Multiple options for this one.
→ Could dress as a referee/sport player/some sort of sport reference
→ Have a game board attached to your outfit, make your own Taylor inspired game, maybe by gluing homemade items over a monopoly and have little trivia questions about her.
→ Game board inspired poster—an Uno card but with these lyrics rather than traditional uno face.
13. Recreate one of the outfits from the music video
1. “I wanna be your endgame” – Poster designed as your favorite/or classic “end game” credit logo.
2. “I wanna be your first string” – Sometimes related to sports or your favorite ship from a TV show/Film/Book so do what you may with this.
3. “I wanna be your A-Team” – Could dress up as the A Team. Poster with friends that spell out A-Team.
4. “Big Reputation” – Poster with these lyrics or wear the End Game merch sold on Taylor’s site. Can’t afford it? Make your own with stencils and fabric paint!
5. “I bury hatchets, but I keep maps of where I put ‘em” – Make/buy a shirt with a map on it—think buried treasure map with x’s to mark where stuff is hidden!
6. “Your body is gold” – Gold morph suit, gold body paint, gold glitter, gold anything! Dawn yourself in all gold for this look.
7. “So here’s the truth from my red lips” – Make an outfit with red lips open with a speech bubble above it and have end game lyrics in each one! Or make a poster with the same idea.
8. Recreate one of the many music video outfits!
I DID SOMETHING BAD:
1. “I play ‘em like a violin” – Make a poster cut out into the same of a violin and wear music notes.
2. ‘Now all he thinks about is me” – Poster saying “Now all I think about is Taylor”
3. “I can feel the flames on my skin” – Body paint flames in your arms/legs or wear flame pattern shirt.
4. “Crimson red paint on my lips” – Could be similar to the one above from End Game with red lips all over your outfit or a poster.
5. “If a man talk shit, then I owe him nothing” – Great lyric for a poster! Don’t want to put the swear on the poster? Get creative and maybe use the emoji covering its mouth or symbols!
6. “I never trust a playboy, but they love me” – Going with a guy friend? Could have him dress like Hugh Hefner but of course remember the necessary clothing needed to get into a venue if you do this! Could also dress as a bunny (playboy related or just average you decide)
7. “So I fly ‘em all around the world” – Going to multiple shows? Make a poster of a globe with airplanes landing on each tour stop you’re going to!
8. “They’re burning all the witches even if you aren’t one” – Dress as a witch, could be inspired from the Salem witch trials, could be a cartoon-y Halloween one, or one from your favorite show or movie that involves witches!
9. “Pitchforks and proof, their receipts and reasons” – Poster in the shape of a pitchfork or one that looks like a store receipt or screenshotted iMessage but using Taylor lyrics as the messages or purchases!
10. “Light me up” – Most shows apparently will not allow lights but doesn’t mean you can’t light up with glow sticks, glow in the dark body paint/outfits or glitter!
11. “Most fun I ever had” – Poster saying “Taylor Concerts are the most fun I ever had!”
DON’T BLAME ME:
1. “Don’t blame me, love made me crazy” – Poster that says, “Don’t blame me, Taylor made me crazy.”
2. “Darkest little paradise” – Black lace vibe from this lyric, especially picturing those pumps that have fur on the front near the toes. Could also make a sign that’s a midnight black sky with glow in the dark stars writing out the lyric.
3. “They say, ‘She’s gone too far this time’” – Poster with this lyric and a map tracking all your shows if you’re going to multiple. Could have all the miles listed under each show!
4. “Halo, hiding my obsession” – Angel outfit? Make the halo out of glow sticks so it shines after the lights go down. Poster that says hiding my obsession, maybe make it look like a TSL post.
5. “I once was poison ivy, but now I’m your daisy” – Few ideas for this:
→ An outfit that starts as poison ivy on the bottom but slowly progress to daisies. Could have buds of daisies starting at the bottom with the ivy and start to have them bloom as it increases until it’s just all daisies.
→ Poster that spells out poison ivy in plastic (or real or drawn completely up to you) poison ivy.
→ Poster that spells out Daisy with Daisies from a craft store!
→ Daisy Buchanan from Gatsby.
→ Poison Ivy comic.
6. “Fall from grace” – Michael and Lucifer, so aka could go as a fallen angel or the devil. If you watch Supernatural then you can pull from that for inspiration!
7. Taylor related this song to church, love and drug use because those 3 are powerful enough to change a person. Dressing up as if you’re in a choir could fit this song! Even something church related, however trying to remain neutral with that can be difficult.
8. Some people get a Fifty Shades of Grey vibe from this song, do what you may with that.
1. Poster spelling out delicate with an assortment of colorful fake flowers.
2. “You can make me a drink” – Poster cut out in the shape of a wine glass with the lyrics being written in a bold, thick font and place to look as if from far away its wine drawn in the glass.
3. “Dive bar on the East Side, where you at?” – “Taylor Swift concert in (your state), where you at?” sign. Could also make this look like an iMessage chat.
4. Fringe outfit similar to the video.
5. Dive bar outfit.
6. “Dark jeans and your Nikes” – Could easily where this exact outfit paired with a Taylor shirt if you aren’t into dressing up for shows!
7. “Never seen that color blue” – Poster with sketched blue eyes and these lyrics underneath it. Could also wear an entire blue outfit.
8. “Is it chill that you’re in my head?” – poster ideas:
→ Is it chill that Taylor’s in my head?
→ Is it chill that you’re in my head, Taylor?
9. “Handsome, you’re a mansion with a view.” - Dress up with a costume similar in the idea of the a skyscraper costume but as a fancy house!
10. “Echoes of your footsteps on the stairs” - Poster with an echoing effect (think Microsoft early 2000s word art) on the lyrics. Could even place the lyrics on top of one another to look like it’s building a staircase.
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO:
1. “I don’t like your little games” – See similar ideas for game inspired outfits above, OR
→ Make an outfit featuring miniature games attached to you, like Tamagotchi’s or make your own mini monopoly/life/etc. boards and glue them onto your outfit or poster. Possibly break the little boards in half and have broken pieces to represent not liking them.
2. “Of the fool” – Could dress up as a fool/clown. Silly, whimsical costume.
3. “Said the gun was mine” – Could do a poster of a smoking gun with the lyrics looking like they came out of the gun/the toy guns where flags pop out.
4. “Rose up from the dead” – Zombie! Tombstone poster!
5. “I’ve got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined” – List of names—Taylor related, maybe her cats or not—but have them all crossed out besides for Taylors at the bottom.
6. “I check it once, then I check it twice” – Some say this reminds them of Santa so by all means feel free to dress up Christmas-y.
7. “Look what you made me do” – Use the lyric video to create cool posters.
8. “I don’t like your kingdom keys” – few ideas:
→ Outfit with keys drawn on, make them look vintage and old, wear crowns with this look! Could also have keys dangling off the ends of the outfit.
→ Giant gold key posters, make them look novelty like the ones cities give to honor people.
9. Drama and Karma matching glitter posters.
10. Snake skin, snake rings, snake anything!
11. Choose one of the many outfits Taylor is seen wearing throughout the LWYMMD video, we’ll hopefully have some great, cheap knockoffs for these soon!
12. Dress up as “old Taylor” so this basically opens up endless possibilities from each era, check out our 1989 and Red costume lists for more ideas! Hopefully we can work on Speak Now, Fearless and Debut inspired lists soon too!
13. Merch! Merch! Merch! She has tons of Look merch on her site, wear that if you want to be casual.
14. Similar Blind for Love sweater is available on eBay! The similar patches are also sold at craft stores or online (eBay).
15. Use the patches sold through Taylor Swift’s store to make you’re own one of a kind outfit–whether it be a denim jacket, dress, you name it! You can even design you’re own patches using crafts.
16. “The old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now” - Poster using a picture of the “old Taylor” and a poster in the shape of a phone! Could incorporate the Our Song video, WANEGBT video, or the Look video when she’s on a phone.
SO IT GOES…
1. “See you in the dark” – Poster where the word Dark is written in glow in the dark paint/marker to show up after the lights go down!
2. “All eyes on you” – Outfit with googly eyes glued all over it. Or create a poster with the same idea and the lyrics changed to “All eyes on Taylor”
→ Add “my magician” if you wish to the end of the poster lyric or combine the googly eyes theme with a magician costume.
3. “My magician” – Multiple options:
→ Dress up in a magician’s costume, this can be traditional, or you can be as creative as you want with it.
→ Poster cut out to look like you’re holding a fan of cards (think trick magician’s deck) with any lyrics from the song written on it.
→ Could dress up as a magician’s assistant.
→ Dress up as a rabbit/bunny (stereotypically used in acts)
→ Poster in the shape of a bunny peeking out of a magician’s hat, or just the ears sticking out of the hat, with so it goes lyrics on it.
→ Poster of a crystal ball with “all eyes on you, my magician” written in it.
4. “You make everyone disappear” – “Taylor makes everyone disappear” written on a poster. Possibly write it in glow in the dark ink so it only shows when the lights are down and not before!
5. “Cut me into pieces” – Puzzle piece posters! You and a group of friends can each hold a piece that fits into the other and each can have one word of a line from any reputation song or simply use the “cut me into pieces”
6. “Gold cage, hostage to my feelings” – 2 options:
→ Make a cut out poster in the shape of a cage, individual cut out in between each bar so it’s open, do two sides like this and attach strings to wear the sign so it looks like the cage is around you. Could even wear this with the orange jumpsuit outfit from the Look video!
→ Poster in the shape of a gold bird cage with “hostage to my feelings” written inside of it.
7. “All our pieces fall right into place” – Poster with confetti, puzzle pieces, hearts either drawn on or glued. Either place or draw the pieces to spell out the lyrics as they fall down to a pile at the bottom of the poster paper or just have the pieces you decide to use “raining” down halfway through the poster and have the lyrics on the bottom half.
8. “So it goes…” Poster with these lyrics.
9. “Met you in a bar” – 2 options:
→ Poster drawn and cut out like a whiskey bottle with these lyrics, Taylor and reputation written on the label.
→ Using half of a poster board, draw what looks like a bar top (typically mahogany) with bottles either laying or standing across it and a few shot glasses, each bottle could be named after a song on the album!
10. “All eyes on us/All eyes on you/All eyes on me” - Staring eye emoji drawn on a poster with a thought bubble above it with one of these 3 lyrics in the bubble.
11. “I make all your grey days clear” –
→ One person dresses up as a cloudy/rainy day so all grey clothes and have reflective blue tape cut into rain drops and white reflective tape to represent clouds (typically clouds are grey/black when it’s raining but those two colors won’t be reflective, could use glow in the dark paint/tape as well). Could also wear a cloud poster with raindrops hanging from it on string around them or hold as a regular poster with these lyrics in the cloud.
→ Second person dresses up as sunny day, in preferably light blue to represent a clear sky, yellow reflective tape cut out as suns on the outfit—could even have some breaking through clouds using white reflective tape. Person could also wear a sun poster around them like suggested above for the grey day look.
12. “Wear you like a necklace” – Think flavor flav! Make a giant fake watch (or not a watch and just a necklace) out of string and cardboard. Have the reputation album cover or cd artwork be hanging from it/as the face of the watch.
13. “Dressed in black now” – Wear all black! Draw attention to yourself with some glow in the dark paint or stickers, glow sticks and glitter.
14. “Scratches down your back” – Might not be appropriate with what its referencing for younger crowds and you may get looks from parents but create a shirt with bloody scratches down the backside and let the front side have “so it goes…” written on it.
15. “You did a number on me” – Few options:
→ Poster cut out into a 13/22/1989 with the lyric written throughout the 13/22/1989.
→ Poster with an array of numbers related to Taylor filling it (13, 22, 1989, 10(Grammys), etc.). Write the lyrics in rep font first and draw the numbers around it, filling the background. Write in glow in the dark paint/tape, glue flowers over the lyrics, whatever you desire! Can even just use the word rep instead of doing the lyrics.
→ Idea above for the poster could also work on a shirt.
→ Poster with the number of shows you’re attending.
16. “Who’s counting?” – See the ideas for the lyric above, they work well with this one as well.
My dear mellysenpai said that she wants a tote bag made from this drawing but the resolution of the screencap was too bad so I decided to redraw it on a bigger canvas. (with more details uvu)
It’s really big (127x127 cm) so there are tote bags/laptop skins/big sized print/clock/… available on my shop. Also S6 is doing a discount for people who buy stuff via this link: http://society6.com/blanania?promo=4NN2QP9TYJNZ I guess.
Author’s Note: This fic is part of a series, all titled off the songs on Awesome Mix Volume 1. I am not finished it - there’s still 3 or 4 songs to go. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, let me know if you like this one or not - I don’t have to post it if you all hate it. <3
TAGS ARE OPEN FOR THIS - LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ADDED :)
Summary: When Peter Quill wears out Awesome Mix (Volume 1), he drags the team to Terra to find someone to repair it.
“Pinnnnnnaaaaaaaa Coooooollllaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaas –“ The tape was distorted, stretched. It was to be expected after 25 years of constant use. In fact, it was a miracle it had last as long as it had. Peter knew that, but it made his heart ache to know that Awesome Mix (Volume One) was worn thin. It was one of the only things he had left from life on Terra. He had even less to remind him of his mother, who was beautiful right up until the last breath escaped her. He rubbed at his chest absently and wondered out loud if the air filters in the Milano needed changing. His eyes were irritated, and kept watering. He walked out of the cockpit, muttering about space dust and allergies.
Gamora rolled her eyes, but elbowed Rocket in the ribs when he moved to contradict Peter. Rocket scowled at her. “What? He’s crying!” He whispered.
“And you watered Groot for months with your tears. Yet you won’t let us remind you of it,” she scolded. Rocket glanced at Groot, still and stoic. He was growing at least. It was a good thing the salt tears hadn’t killed him.
Peter reappeared and took over the controls, keying in a long sequence of coordinates wordlessly. Rocket shot a worried look at Gamora, then one at Drax. They weren’t coordinates that he recognized immediately, and they were distant. He brought up the destination on the console in front of him and threw his hands up in disgust.
“Terra? A whole universe to look after, and we’re headed to Terra? Shoot me now!” Rocket bellowed. Drax looked up, concerned. He was slowly becoming used to the rest of the group’s use of hyperbole and exclamation, but he still had difficulty discerning when they were serious. When he saw that neither Peter nor Gamora had moved to kill their crewmate, he relaxed.
“Someone there will know this tech. Someone there will be able to help me restore my cassette,” Peter explained. They shot into hyperdrive and left Knowhere behind.
We have updated our logo (which used to be a blue star) since we’ve long realized that a blue star has nothing to do with paint or berries! And having a logo that relates to the name of your website, just, well… made sense. So here it is, the Paint Berri!
Logos may seem easy to make, but they usually involve a lot more work than anticipated. It was a challenge to design a logo that would work well at really tiny sizes (favicon) and big sizes (printed stickers and swag). Plus, our attempts at merging a paintbrush and berry often resembled a chili pepper, ghost, or a blob. Here’s a snapshot of the design process, starting from the top:
Eventually, we decided to settle on a paintbrush-berry-hybrid which is whimsical, clear, and bold.
You’ll see these style changes on the site soon :) As always, we hope you are having a good time drawing and hanging out on PB, and drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have feedback or questions.
I don’t expect many people to buy this, but I’ve set this at base price
EDIT: Sorry I was mistaken. The lowest base price for tshirts has a default $2.20 artist profit ; A ; I can’t change it to any lower.