What we know about RQ4 so far:
- Iris Cygnet has a big(ger) role.
- Wild Horses by Birdy is the writing song.
- Evangeline Samos POV is still a yes.
- Democracy is a thing.
- There are three POVs so far.
Update 4: Does this mean what I think it means?
Update 5: Dane Davidson is gay.
- Mare to Cal: “Don’t be such a possessive ass.”
- Mare doesn’t wear the red earring that Cal gave her.
- The Lakelands queen and Iris Cygnet’s older sister enter the picture.
- First POV is Mare’s. (Obviously.)
- Dane Davidson gets a lot of page time.
- “[Cal] gets a bit territorial with another male character and Mare is not having it.”
- “[Farley] is pissed that Ptolemus is alive and Mare agreed not to kill him.”
- The book begins with the word/pronoun “we.”
- The Calore brothers’ “confrontation” finally happens. “They will speak.”