aaaah I’m so happy you liked her, and that you’re interested in her!
If you’re wondering who she is, she’s Sora, my OC from MHA -> link
So, here’s some fact about her (soon I’ll make her official reference sheet for the UA school! è_è):
• Basically, her quirk is divided in two: she can control the 2 rings that levitate around her up to 1 mt, and from those rings she can create masses of manipulable but almost unbreakable ectoplasm.
• Her mother has a quirk that allows her to create and control a full set of 5 rings (like the ones Sora has), that she uses to fight; her father’s quirk makes him vomit a gel-ish solid ectoplasm from his mouth, and create everything he wants (like puppets, or object ready to use). Sora has a weird combination of that 2 powers (she can create everything from thei rings)!
• She’s born without her arms. It’s nothing related to her quirk, or the ones from her parents, she was just born with phocomelia, so her arms never formed during her mother’s pregnancy! So, actually she’s kind of lucky to have a quirk that allows her to compensate her handicap.
• Her quirk showed very late, when she was 8 yo, when she was about to give up of her hopes to become a hero. She passed all the following years training so hard not just to control her quirk, but also to increase her resistance: now she can basically mantain her quirk active continually.
• Even if she can move the rings anywere and she could create everything with the ectoplasm that comes out from them, she always tend to create arm-related stuff: different kind of arms (even if her favourite ones, the ones that she always “”wear”” are not human, but kind of beasty and big), limbs with weapons, or simply wings! Still, sometimes she moves her rings in positions other than her shoulders, and create other stuff (stairs, chairs, sledges, everything.)
• As I said, she trained to create wings: she’s not really able to fly for long distances, but she can make quick and short flights ( no more than 5 minutes, then she’ll be too tired to do anything else), or glide from an high place.
So, let me know if you like her, and I’ll maybe tell you more!
Thank you so much for your interest ♥