I was tagged by @sydist like two weeks ago lol whoops
1. Ultimate Bias(es)? Min Yoongi 5ever
2. Who are your TOP 3 groups? BTS, MAMAMOO, SHINee
3. What are your 3 favorite songs? BLANKET KICK BY BTS WILL FOREVER AND ALWAYS BE MY MOST FAVORITE SONG EVER OMG, Carnival by BAP, No Jam by Kisum (for non-Kpop… Angels by Chance the Rapper, Worldwide Choppers by Tech N9ne, Don’t Leave Me by Blink-182)
4. What do you like to do in your free time? I usually just aimlessly scroll through tumblr and facebook and waste my free time away lol but if I’m feeling motivated, I’ll write. I also really love driving, so sometimes I’ll just go out to my car, roll down the windows, blast some music, and cruise.
5. Are there any places you would like to visit that you haven’t already visited? I want to go to the Maldives, Italy, Greece, South Korea, Japan, and Tahiti
6. Do you have a dream job? Still trying to figure it out. Scoring films would be amazing but I don’t think I have the drive to do that haha
7. If you could meet ANY Korean CELEBRITY (Includes Actors, Models, K-Music artists, etc.), who would it be? hmmm… I guess my question is, do I get a translator? If no, Namjoon (for obvious reasons). If yes, Hwasa/all of MAMAMOO because I love them with all of my heart and would sob if I could meet them.
8. What do you love most about your bias group(s)? Their butts. JK I swear I’m not just in it for butts. I honestly just love the music they make. I realize a lot of that is due to their songwriters, but the boys definitely get credit too for everything they contribute. I’m constantly amazed by the amount of talent in the group. And there are a lot of really popular Kpop groups that I just can’t get into, but BTS’s music is different. It reaches me in a way that other groups don’t.
9. Who are your ultimate bias wreckers? Kim. Motherfucking. Taehyung.
10. What do you wish for the most to happen? I’m constantly wishing to find motivation and direction for my life.
11. When did you get into kpop and how? I returned to college after winter break my junior year (Jan 2015) and my boyfriend was like YO I GOTTA SHOW YOU THIS SONG and it was A-Yo by SHINee. He played me a video of them performing live and I was like… What is this?? This song is so catchy?? Korean boys are so cute?? How can I make my whole life about this?? And that’s how it all began.
12. What made you decide to have a tumblr blog? I always wanted a tumblr, but I didn’t know what to make my blog about. Eventually I somehow stumbled upon kpop fanfiction, decided that I really wanted to try writing my own, and thus my blog was born.
13. Favorite colour? Green, specifically emerald (also my birthstone)
14. Favorite animal? Tigers. I snuggle with my pillow pet Natasha every night.
15. What are your interests? Writing (obvi), music (listening, performing, composing), traveling, watching K-dramas
16. Would you prefer movies or music? Music. Movies are great, but music can go with you anywhere and it’s so much more freeing. Also, I have a degree in music so clearly I have a bias here.
17. What would you like to achieve (or experience) before the age of 60? I want to compose and release an album of dreamlike meditative music. I don’t want to sell it, though. I just want to put it out there into the universe.