- Bi character is only stated to be bi by the creators outside of the canon source: "That doesn't count at all, they should have at least mentioned it in the source material!"
- Bi character is said to be bi within the source material: "That doesn't count, because it was only mentioned!"
- Bi character's sexuality is an important part of their character: "Here we go again with the thinking mlm and wlw's lives revolve around their sexualities, ugh!"
- Bi character has a love interest of the opposite gender: "So they're basically straight, the creators just want Woke Points™."
- Bi character has a love interest of the same gender: "So they're basically gay, like nice try but bi people are still underrepresented and this isn't representation."
- Bi character has more than one love interest: "Classic stereotyping bi people as promiscuous, god!"
- Bi character literally exists in media at all: "This is somehow bad and problematic!!"
Okay but for reals. You don't update as much as you used to. Why tf not