GPOYW- My Boyfriend’s Wardrobe “Live Evil”
This isn’t from today… but Jacob just uploaded all of his iphone pics on the computer and I rediscovered this picture/outfit. This was actually the night of Peter Feld’s palindrome themed birthday, where I dressed like “Live Evil”… which I interpreted as wearing dark colors, dark lipstick, and a python bag (um… garden of eden anyone? snakes are evil right?).
I’m pretty sure everyone said it was a cop-out outfit, because I would wear that any given day. HOWEVER, numerous people at the bar I went to AFTER the party told me I looked evil without me even telling them I was dressed in theme. So THERE.
- Plaid shirt from Urban Outfitters (I bought it for him!… probably so I could wear it)
- Tripp skinny jeans in black
- Christian Siriano for Payless booties
- Kooba Dakota python bag (DesignerSocial)
- Alexander McQueen red skull cuff (Jacob present! <3 <3)
- Trifecta necklace- Semi Precious Weapons tooth, silver noose, stud ring
- Purple eyeshadow that I mashed into vaseline to make purple lip gloss…
(I dunno wassup with the t-rex pose though…)