LOL stands for Laugh Out Loud
BFF stands for Best Friends Forever
And DAFAMDABOIWFYTTDYUFF stands for Don’t Ask For Another Member During A Broadcast Or I Will Fight You To The Death You Unappreciative Fake Fan
• Phichit is a doll and I love him. He greets the listener in Thai, and proceeds to introduce Yuuri as “This is my best friend, Yuuri!” who is, of course, embarrassed by this
• Yuuri calls Phichit a “fan service monster” and says that he always goes over the top when interacting with fans (isn’t that the sweetest thing ever?)
• Phichit demonstrates this by going over the top very enthusiastically explaining the plot and theme to the King&the Skater movie, all while dancing in the middle of the museum in front of his SP costume display
• Yuuri: You’re gonna dance here?!
• Phichit proceeds to grab Yuuri’s hand and tugs Yuuri into the dance with him
(Yuuri asks “Shall we skate?” all breathy-like in English and I died)
Phichit: Look, it’s the photo corner!
Yuuri: Oh no, Phichit’s social media posts are here too…
Phichit: Look, there’s Yuuri’s ring! Hey, omg, did you know, Yuuri and Victor are–
Yuuri: Ahhh, Phichit, no! Next, next, next, let’s go!!
Phichit: Haaaaaaappyyyyyyyyy Wedding! -fading into the background-
• Phichit and Yuuri fanboy Victor’s skating in extreme detail, talking about his routines, jumps and combos. Phichit thinks Victor’s Stammi Vicino program is amazing
(Yuuri thinks everything about Victor is amazing)
Yuuri: Of course it’s so like Victor to be able to pull off programs with such high difficulty
Phichit: If it’s Yuuri, you could totally do it too!!!
Yuuri: Please don’t shout those kinds of things…
• Phichit was super surprised and impressed with Yuuri’s GPF performance, including the fact that he had four quads and a flip in his FS. He also thinks Yuuri is very “manly” for pulling off such a feat
• Phichit: (shouting) Everyone! My best friend got a silver at the GPF!!!
• Phichit and Yuuri were both super happy to be able to see each other at the GPF, say it brought back fond memories of their time in Detroit together, are proud of each other’s accomplishments and are excited for the future
Best Friends Forever, I love these two so much…