What does your beardies like to eat?
I feed her the following as a staple food. I mix it up every other day or so so she’s not eating the same thing every day
- Collard, mustard, turnip, and dandelion greens
- Endive and Escarole
- Summer, acorn, spaghetti squash. I honestly use Summer and Spaghetti more because it’s a bitch to get all the skin and seeds off of the Acorn squash.
- Dubia roaches are dusted with a combo powder of calcium and multivitamin powder. Offered every other day. Superworms are a staple right now though since my dubia colony suffered a huge loss for some reason :/
I feed these once a week or less
- Blue berries, blackberries, and strawberries
- Red, yellow, and green bell peppers
- Green beans
- Peeled apple
I chop up everything pretty fine or use the food processor so she can’t pick through it for the stuff she likes.