Hey! Sorry to bother you but I'm studying Frankenstein in English lit at the moment and (because I'm really keen on everything being gay) I was wondering how you'd support Frankenstein as being such?
There’s so much on it so here are a few good sources (with links where they’re available)!!
- “‘Do you share my madness?’: Frankenstein’s queer Gothic” by Mair Rigby in Queering the Gothic (ed. William Hughes and Andrew Smith)
- Monstrous Desire: Frankenstein and the Queer Gothic by Mair Rigby
- Queer Gothic by George E. Haggerty
- The Queer Uncanny by Paulina Palmer
- Between Men: English Literature and Male Homosocial Desire by Eve Kosofsky Sedgwick
- “Volcanoes, guts, and cosmic collisions: The queer sublime in Frankenstein and Melancholia” by Eric Robertson
I hope that helps - best of luck!!