I was tagged by ex0rdiums
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them.
Rule 4: Let them know once you’ve tagged them.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I would go to japan because it just looks like the coolest place and I want to experience the culture and the food and ah!
- What would you say you’re most talented at? My biggest talents are probably art and writing but compared to other my work is pretty bad.
- Name some of your hobbies? I love to dance, read, write, paint, watch netflix, watch other tv shows, fangirl about doctor who.
- What band/singer would want to see live? San Cisco. i missed their concerts near me a couple months ago and omg cried it was the worst.
- Favorite horror movie? Friday the 13th
- Do you play any sports? I dance, but that’s not really considered a sport, though I do play ultimate frisbee which is kind of a sport ok lol,
- What is your ideal date? Laser tag!
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I’m about half and half. Slightly more introverted. (or so says the myers briggs test)
- Describe your best friend? I don’t have just one best friend, I have close friends and then a bunch of other friends but they’re all really cool people.
- How do you feel about snakes? I want one as a pet. (non-venomous please)
- What is something you did as a child that you miss? Not worrying about school and being able to be entranced by the smallest of things.
My Questions for you:
- What sound does your alarm make? A normal beep or music or what?
- Do you prefer using glue or tape?
- What is your favourite part of the day?
- What is something you really admire about other people?
- What is something you really want to learn how to do?
- How many songs do you have on your itunes?
- What is your morning routine?
- Have you memorised any phone numbers or are they all in your phone book?
- Do you keep a journal?
- Are you an optimist, pessimist or a realist?
- What are your feelings about Justin Bieber?