The Best Alfredo Sauce EVER!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves or ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
- Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat.
- Add the garlic, cream, and white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
- Stir often.
- Add the parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
- When sauce has thickened add the mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth.
- Stir frequently.
- Serve over your choice of pasta.
**Hint to reheating Alfredo Sauce: Reheat sauce on low heat in a medium saucepan and stir in a little milk or cream until sauce is smooth again**