This is the adventure time and bravest warriors human skin palette.
It is awesome how they use so many different tones to make their characters.You can use I as art reference.
Sorry If i missed someone.
Lardo - she loves all sorts of colour and finishes - from hot red to midnight black, from matte to metallic, she loves ‘em all. Yes, she can only afford drugstore-priced lipstick, which might have a tendency to flake or go patchy or have to be retouched more frequently, but damn, when she swipes it on, she feels empowered.
Pink is for days when she is in a lighter mood and more likely, when she is going to spend all day in the studio working her ass off and promptly forgets to retouch. Lilac is for days when she is somber and needs to deal with seemingly endless number of things, plus it looks really good with her hair. Nude is for days when she has her sharpest, cleanest cat eyeliner on. Orange, albeit not really her cup of tea, is for days when she wants to be more energetic.
And red - Samwell Red - is of course designated for match days.
Alicia - she has a collection of lipsticks, a lot of which are from designer brands, but her favourite is actually clear lip gloss, or those that only bring a hint of colour, She is definitely the one who passes the “tendency to dress like a Burger King robber while giving no fucks” gene to Jack*, so you can often see her rocking cherry-coke favor lip smacker, red top, blue leggings, and green converses while walking around the town; in fact she does like putting different colours onto her lips, just that she often forgets to remove it properly and directly faceplants to bed, and y’know, it is not good at all. *[the fantastic Alicia does not dress well headcannon belongs to @foxtrotdefencesquad ]
Camilla - she loves pastel pink satin lipstick, which really suits her. I mean, just look at how lush her lips are. When she is in a match she usually only wears lip balm, but she often wears bubblegum pink liquid lipstick in the gym.
Caitlin - Rosy tones look really good on her! It doesn’t hurt that this shade is relative low-maintenance - swipe, blot, and you’re done. Cait does have a blue lipstick which she proudly wears when watching a Shark’s game, live or not, and she puts it on Chowder too. That Californian ray of sunshine is ecstatic.
Mandy & Jenny - they cannot really put on any sort of lip product now, but they can change their lip colour to whatever they want. Still, they miss the sense of being in physical touch with a wand and the feeling of painting the colours on; it might very well be one of their last links to tangibility.
George - she prefers lip balm. It is practical, efficient, and on point; her natural lip colour is more than enough. Burgundy shades look amazing on her though.
Suzanne - she wears lipsticks with only a wash of colour, though deep in her heart she has a thirst for opaque unique shades. Well, she secretly wants to be a hipster afterall.
Bonus: Beth, from my Bittle’s fav cousins headcannon - She is aggressively ginger so her hair alone is already fantastically vibrant. Still, she wears a lot of different colours, and her favourites are reds and mauves. She wears green as a joke occasionally (that combination makes her look like a honest to god carrot, and it is rad, okay) and once when she was rocking it and did not think twice before skyping with Bitty, his immediate response was, “Oh my Lord, Beth, you look fabulous, but are you a Flyers fan now?????”
* after the time machine creates the fracture one of paul’s first words to jack are “make sure will’s okay”
* paul commenting on jack’s inability to respect people’s personal space when jack reads paul’s private emails right in front of him
* beth listening to toto on the car radio
* the nickname beth gave herself
* the hours between amaral and paul’s emails to each other after she asks him what he’s doing for dinner
* if paul surrenders to the chronon syndrome he sends out an email about how killing amaral “broke his fucking heart”
* emily burke’s signed copy of alan wake’s last novel
* how lonely and out of place charlie looks in the lifeboat
* martin hatch at riverport university before the fracture introducing himself to you and then disappearing
when you turn around and look for him again
* you can also see him in the time machine if you look closely
* the liam burke psyche eval: he has deduced-quite correctly-that he was being trained for a specific scenario Monarch believes will happen. He is also painfully aware that if and when that scenario arrives, he will not be part of the solution.
* TIME KNIFE made me laugh so hard I cried dammit
* the equally funny A CIVILIAN’S GUIDE TO TIME TRAVEL
* beth’s second journal is the most tragically depressing thing, wow. how she spies on jack before he ever meets her. how weak paul is when she finds him and how she basically shoots first instead of talking and what that might’ve changed. I’ve come to accept my mission was a lie.
* the way courtney hope plays beth in 2010 vs. 2016
* watch how remedy constantly emphasizes jack reaching for/touching/holding beth’s hand until you reach that climactic scene where he absolutely cannot (this is why your heart hurts)
* ps: paul’s ‘mystery woman threat neutralized’ post-it on the july 2010 whiteboard ouch
* that beth has been dead for SIX YEARS when the difference for jack seeing her before she died was only like minutes
* when paul gets back to 1999 he literally has no one to explain to him what was going on at the end of time ie who beth was and why she was trying to kill him which is REALLY TRAGIC when you consider
* when paul gets back to 1999 he literally has no one
* in episode 2, if you choose personal, and paul and jack talk in the interrogation room and jack asks him, “do I stop before you’re dead?” paul is so visibly hurt he can barely talk. “when you’re ready to cooperate, I’ll be here.” my heart!
* also paul’s hurt face when he sees the lab entrance records and hatch has set sofia up (which makes it even more powerful if you pick him choosing to believe her in the face of that “evidence” anyway)
* if you choose control, let us all contemplate paul willing to give up his humanity in order to save it til the end aggggh jack why couldn’t you see
* re: that: paul calling jack his greatest disappointment at the final confrontation in the above scenario :( he was so hurt and they could’ve done so much good if they worked together
* these lines of dialogue:
“come with me and we can see this through or hold on to your hope and burn with it.”
“answer me this question, paul: in everything you’ve seen, do I stop before you’re dead?”
“I never felt good doing this; it was the only thing I knew how to do.”
“I will keep the lights on when the world goes dark.”
especially the last one
* because you can fucking time travel but you can’t even save the people you know you’ve lost! how awful and how beautiful