Notes: Lacrosse Week Special for my favorite bby, Stiles. I can’t believe I just wrote this. I never intended for it to actually turn into that but I got to the point I wanted to, and kinda couldn’t stop from there.
Summary: After the Avenger’s falling out, you were put in charge of putting Bucky together. Under King T’Challa’s orders, you were given a month’s time to create a new arm while simultaneously figure out how to get the triggering memories of his past out of his mind. As the time goes by, you found yourself confiding in him, despite his frozen state.
A/N: I know I’ve been the worst in updating but I finally broke free from the massive block that had me frustrated for weeks, it’s not my best but I’m trying to get my groove back on so please feedbacks are greatly appreciated!
HOW TO WIN ICHI STAGE LV 10 WITHOUT ANY 4☆ LONG RANGE ICHI OR WHITEDAY BAND ICHI
- 6 gold ground ichi in lv 40 or above (trust me you’re really at disadvantages without gold long range, this is the very basic)
- JUST ONE Air Ichi (actually u can use 2 air ichi but then u need to discard one long range silver and the steps is different, do not follow this if u use 2 air ichi)
- 3 LONG RANGE SILVER, YES THREE… it doesnt have to be lvl 60 i guess, but it need to be lvl 30 above
- power ups! All power ups! Except for the 2x speed
Steps (this is also important because wrong move, dekapan will destroy you) :
- sends out air ichi ASAP
- once your AP reach around 2000 spawn all ground ichi u able to spawn at once
- air ichi might not be able to spawn because its still recharging, but once its done, spawn it ASAP
- now because this air ichi, your rhythym on spawning ichi is gonna messed up, but who cares, just send air ichi ASAP but also dont forget to sparta spawning ground ichi
- u might not be able to send ground ichi in groups anymore but thats okay, just send one or 2 ground ichi at the same time is enough
- BECAUSE YOUR MAIN FOCUS IS AT AIR FIRST
- Once you build enough air wall (8-10 air ichi with 0 dying i guess) and dekapan cannot get close anymore, then focus on sending ground ichi in group again
- u’d hit max chara spawn, and no enemies can get close to you again like the 4th pics, sit back and relax and enjoy watching your winning♡ don’t forget to casually send reinforcement for dead ground ichi hehe
But seriously, your life would be easier if you had either whiteday band matsu or gold long range ichi… its either 2 long range with 1 air or 1 long range with 2 air
Whitedayband matsu is the joker, if u had him, no need to add for air ichi, focus on ground
The main Pocket Mirror Team Has already released a PM Guide, but they were cool with me releasing one too. Mine is more detailed, and gives you some guidance on where to go (and has a few secrets you can find in the 3rd area). I also have a post where I point out where some Pumpkin Charms are, which aren’t necessary, but give you access to extra content later in the game.
The real credit goes to the rest of the PM team as well as the PM beta testing team for helping me through the game. I’m not the best puzzle solver, so I want to thank them for all their help making this :)
“Keep your memories close to your heart” is code for save as often as possible. You can go 5-7 rooms without seeing a savebox, so save as much as you can.
If you’re getting a “Failed to create Bitmap” Error - it means the game didn’t load the area fast enough before you got there. The best way I found to avoid this is by walking into new maps, not running (don’t do this at a chase scene tho). Feel free to report these errors to the PM Team @pocketmirror-ask.
Table of contents
Start (Note: This is the area you played through if you played the demo)
Area 1 -
Area 2 - Fleta
Area 3 - Harpae
Area 4 - Lisette
Area 5 - Final
If you just want to know how to get each ending, look up “ MAIN ENDING DIVERGENCE ” with ctrl+F.
There’s been a lot of speculations as to why Bismuth is bubbled in Lions mane. The one I’ve seen most often is that Bismuth was enjoying the war a little too much, and Rose had to bubble her. They’ve used the part of Lapis’ flashback from same old war to give the theory credit.
This picture shows a Gem, who looks like a Bismuth, poofing Lapis. Many have said this is our Bismuth, which i completely disagree with.
We have seen that there is multiple gems that share the same gemstone. Even in this same episode there of more Jaspers. No one thinks these Jaspers are our Jasper, so why is this for sure our Bismuth?
This Bismuth is very pink-grey based while ours is very colorful
We’ve already seen that the same type gems can have different color palettes. Like our Pearl, Yellow Pearl, and Blue Pearl.
Therefore i don’t believe the Bismuth that poofed Lapis is our Bismuth.
Why i think Bismuth was bubbled
We know that Rose desperately tried to heal hurt and corrupted Gems and that she could only save a handful of her friends when the Diamonds caused the corruption with her shield . We also know Rose had healing tears that could heal cracked gem stones, but those tears don’t work on corruption.
I think something happened to Bismuth, I’m not sure what though. Maybe she was hurt beyond the repair of Roses’ healing tears.
That’s where the bubble comes in
In ‘Secret Team’ when Amethyst caught Pearl with Gem Shards in a Rose Quartz bubble and asked her what she was doing she said:
Pearl: I… just wanted to see how the shards are reacting to Rose’s bubble. And it’s none of your business.
I think Roses’ bubbles can heal gems. Over a long time i think the bubble has healing powers that can heal Gems that are badly hurt or even corrupted.