Forget the rapidly approaching US election that will decide the next Leader of the Free World, fundamental issues pertaining to civil liberty in France, or the many atrocities happening around the globe right now - a pop star has had a haircut!
That’s right, a young chap by the name of Harry Styles is ruddy big news because he has had the utter temerity to cut his hair shorter than it already was. And obviously this is a highly significant development in both cultural and geopolitical terms.
The 22-year-old is allegedly a singer with popular beat combo ‘One Direction’, who have been riding high in the hit parade for some time now. Apparently they’re said to be a happy medium between Nirvana and New Kids On The Block.
It is rumoured that Styles hair was shorn using either scissors or electronic clippers - although the smart money is on a combination of the two. Thanks to brave men who stalk young boys from a distance we’re finally able to see the results.
As you can see, what’s most startling about Styles’ new style (wordplay!) is that he looks exactly the same, apart from a noticeable reduction in hair. Although rumours are abound that he’s already planning to grow his hair again - so soon after cutting it!
4. Time right now: 9:34 pm.. I literally just woke up two hours ago because I stayed up till 7 am reading the captive prince holy shit
5. Favorite music artist: twenty one pilots, panic at the disco, and I’ve been getting really into EXO lately hoo boy
6. Song stuck in your head: love like you, from Steven Universe! that show is the love of my life
7. Last movie watched: lord of the rings Two Towers! marathoned it with my best friend last week
8. Last TV show watched: that one k drama called Doctors
9. What are you wearing right now: sweats and a soft gray sweater
10. When did you create your blog: this was an inactive marvel sideblog for 3 months until I got into anime and turned it into my main account! so I’ve had this blog for like 15 months but only started posting anime about a year ago
11. What kind of stuff do you post: lmaoo welcome to my multifandom trash heap. these days it’s mostly haikyuu, voltron, tokyo ghoul, bnha, ghibli, a little steven universe, and a healthy sprinkling of memes
12. Do you have any other blogs: my haikyuu sideblog @hahjimes , and my old dead main marvel account
13. Do you get asks regularly: hmm kind of? tbh it’s mostly nice people reminding me that I tagged posts wrong because I’m spacey af. shoutout to yall, ur the real mvps
14. Why did you choose your url: because iwaizumi is the loml and also he go zoom
15. Gender: female
16. Hogwarts House: somewhere between ravenclaw and slytherin
17. Pokemon team: Valor, but I think I’m a mystic at heart
18. Favorite color: soft blues and purples
19. Average hours of sleep: I go to the top competitive high school in my country and I’m shit at studying, so the hours that are needed to function have been whittled down to like 3
20. Lucky number: 4, because birthday is the fourth day of the fourth month, and my favourite day of the week is thursday, which is the fourth day of the week lmao
21. Favorite characters: kageyama, oikawa, iwa, adam parrish and ronan lynch from the raven cycle
*rolls into your blog wrapped in a blanket, looking like a Tav burrito* Booooo~♥♥♥ I hope you have the best of weeks, and that you're happy and healthy and know that you're loved~! I'm having a bit of a hard week, but if you need it then I'll give you whatever positivity you need *wraps you in a blanket too* Burrito with me~♥
AAAAAH~ BURITO PARTY~ ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯
Thank you for sweet burito-roll invitation!
If you have a hard week…lets roll in a burito blanket together~ （*’∀’人）♥
hey friends!! 💗 i know a lot of you all will be starting college or uni soon and it can be a really hard time, especially trying to manage your finances and, if you’re basically addicted to online shopping like me, trying to have a lil extra to treat yourself once in a while. i’m not sure how many of you will know it, but i found out about a site called unidays through my ra.
you can sign up with your student email and then you have access to a lot of exclusive discounts on quite a few big online stores, including sephora, urban outfitters, forever 21, platypus. even apple and samsung! i personally have used it to shop asosand boohoo, as well as a 50% off apple music subscription.
if you sign up below, you’ll get $5 and i’ll get $5 too so we help each other! you can also earn giftcards and enter really easy giveaways every month. unidays has been really helpful to me over my first year of uni and i hope it’ll help you all too 💕
“Sharks have everything a scientist dreams of. They’re beautiful―God,
how beautiful they are! They’re like an impossibly perfect piece of
machinery. They’re as graceful as any bird. They’re as mysterious as any
animal on earth. No one knows for sure how long they live or what
impulses―except for hunger―they respond to. There are more than two
hundred and fifty species of shark, and everyone is different from every