The Best of Pinterest posts will include pins from the past week that have brought us joy, happiness, inspiration or are just plain sparkly. I hope that sharing these photos will bring a smile to you.
(1: Solutions.com, 2: A Beautiful Mess, 3: SAG Awards, 4: Yellow Bow Place setting, 5: Real Mom Kitchen)
1) I always have the hardest time with chopping certain vegetables especially onions. After a close call last week almost nicking my finger I feel like I could definitely use this onion holder. Not only does it keep the onion in place but it also prevents your eyes from watering due to the awful onion smell.
2) A Beautiful Mess always has the most innovative and practical DIY projects. This DIY tote reminds me of making song lyric t-shirts in high school, of the Fall Out Boy variety.
Instead of doing a quote you could even use other stencils to personalize your bag. I’m thinking perhaps peacock feather or fleur-de-lis. What would you use to make your own tote? Song lyrics, favorite quote or stenciled images?
3) There are so many beautiful gowns this awards season. I’m always looking at the different trends on the red carpet and how they might translate into everyday life. The dress that Giuliana Rancic wore during the SAG awards is not only gorgeous but practical. The other thing I love is the color combination of cobalt blue and black. Classic and always stylish.
4) As the winter months here on the east coast keep dragging on I’m always looking for cheery spring colors. This place setting in bright yellow does the trick. The bow napkin has such a strong presence that other decorations on the table can be kept to a minimum.
5) These oven baked chicken fajitas are beyond delicious! I made these the other night and they were a HUGE hit. They were super easy and had a lot of flavor. I thought that baking instead of grilling would make the vegetables mushy but they came out crispy and full of flavor. These will definitely be something I will be cooking again.