- [Percy and Annabeth are exchanging their wedding vows]
- Percy: Annabeth, we are made of particles that have existed since the universe began. I like to think those atoms have travelled 14 billion years through time and space to create us so that we could be together and make each other whole.
- Annabeth: Wow.
- Minister: Annabeth.
- Annabeth: Right... Um... Okay. Percy, you're not only the love of my life. You're my best friend. You've got a friend in me. You got troubles, I got them, too. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. We stick together, and we can see it through... Cause you got a friend in me.
- Minister: Isn't that the song from "Toy Story"?
- Annabeth: He loves that movie.
- Percy: I do.
Can you make platonic besties hcs for Alexander and Peggy???