He was blindly scrolling through twitter, re-tweeting a post here and there before sighing.In a few days he was to leave for a Youtuber convention – and no, it wasn’t because he wasn’t excited to see his friends, he was just tired. Checking a few things online, his eyes roamed back to twitter a confused brow raised at the number one trending topic - #markipliercantdance and #allhailthedancingqueen took the second place.
- video games, internet memes, and bad decisions
- chilling out at his house all the time; it’s as if his parents raised you, feeding you dinner all the time and complaining when you have to go home even if you end up leaving at 2 am
- sometimes forgets that you’re not a guy and ending up saying weird things to you “waking up is so hard i hate getting out of bed” “i hate waking up it’s so uncomfortable, like there’s just this hard-” “im a girl” “oh shit forgot”
- meme-tastic all the time; taking blackmail worthy ugly photos of you and hoarding all of them in a meme folder on his phone
- is a literal baby to you and you constantly have to watch over him, but for the most part, he treats you like a sister