Study Break Ideas
A few random ways to liven up a long study session and get your blood circulating in under 10 minutes:
- Pretend you’re on MasterChef and you have 5 minutes to make the best (healthy) study snack. Commentary optional.
- Repeat important facts/information for the topic you are studying while doing squats/other exercises.
- Put on a fun, catchy song and jump around and dance in your house/room/study until the song is finished. Even better if with a study buddy.
- Try walking around your house with your textbook balancing on your head for as long as possible.
- Get someone nearby to hide your study supplies around the room (or if you’re by yourself just scatter them around yourself) and time how long it takes you to retrieve them all.
- Just throw yourself a party. Jump around like a crazy person while shrieking to the heavens, literally just do anything to split apart long periods of being stationary.
It’s important to not be sitting down for too long, so always remember to move around every once in a while to get that blood pumping to your brain. Also always remember to drink water and eat if you’re hungry - just take care of yo selves!!!