Fic authors self rec! When you get this, reply with your favorite five fics that you've written, then pass on to at least five other writers (◠‿◠✿)
Hiii! I meant to do this thing for a while! Sorry it took me so long!
Hmmm, let’s see. I’ll stick to my 1D and H/L fics for this… It’d look different if I included all my fics I’ve ever written, but I don’t think anyone who follows me here is from any other fandom :)
1. Empty Skies - it’s probably the most complex thing I’ve written? It’s also very dear to me because I love the exes to lovers trope, the whole theme of forgiveness and showing that even when it seems to be so clear, there’s always more to a story. It’s never just one of them at fault when a relationship doesn’t work out.
2. Jump Before We Fall - This one is so dear to me, because it’s basically just an ode to my home in England. I used to live and work in a hotel by the sea, just like it’s described in this fic. There’s a lot of personal experience in this fic, and even more of my heart and soul.
3. Walk Away You’re Messed Up - I got to focus on their characters and how OT5 works and influence each other. That was really fun, because I think there’s not many OT5 fics that show just how perfectly they complemented each other. A lot of thought went into this to make this an AU mirroring canon, just to show that these five boys would find each other in every universe.
4. Nameless Night - it should be much higher on my list, really. I got to turn the soulmate trope around. I just took it and made this fic the anti-soulmate fic LOL also, I loved building this universe and get to critically write about social problems and show that, once again, things are not always black and white. And that, sometimes, love is not enough. (Although, in the end, love wins, of course :D)
5. Your Best Line Ever - The shampoo fic, isn’t it? I don’t even know where that idea came from. The prompt is one I had actually read in another fandom, and wanted to use for a different pairing. Then, 1D happened, and I swiftly went wild with it and wrote my first H/L fic :D
The best shampoo ever!
It’s been awhile since I stopped using convencional shampoos and my hair looks much MUCH better.
I have been using Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) as a shampoo and cider vinegar as a moisturizer.
We can only wash our head with baking soda once every two weeks.
I tried to make this natural and organic shampoo!
1 small or medium peeled cucumber,
1 peeled lemon,
Cinnamon and 2 cloves (these two are optional)
Just put everything on a blender, blend very well with a cup or two of water.
After blending just strain it to a Jar and that’s it!.
My hair looks A M A Z I N G, and it smells divine!!!
Definitely I will stick with it!
Note: When you wash your hair with it, make sure you rinse very well because of the lemon.
Since I started using Kao Essentials, my hair feels so much smoother, silkier and healthier. I use to get a lot of hair fall which totally freaked me out. Now I dont have to worry about it. It smells great too. I dont even have put on hair serum anymore! Love love love.