interesting how eleanor, chidi, tahani, and jason all ended up in the bad place attempts together…and are the only people that “dont belong”….and keep finding each other in each attempt….even when their supposed soulmates are other people….dare i say…..theyre all soulmates?
It’s National BFF Day, (in my timezone anyway) let’s shine some light on the friendships of MLB, shall we?
• Nino got akumatized FOR Adrien. Not for his own reasons. For his best friend!
• Nino confronted the scariest, and one of the most wealthiest men in Paris, for Adrien to have a birthday party.
• Alya has continuously helped Marinette with her love towards Adrien. Always encouraging her.
• Rose helped Juleka believe that she WASN’T invisible to society and unimportant.
• Max worked hard for Kim to confess his love to Chloè. He probably comforted him about it after the he became Dark Cupid.
• Sabrina and Chloè have been best friends for years now.
• Chloè gave Sabrina a brooch as an apology for Sabrina getting akumatized on her behalf. Chloè didn’t want to admit it, but she was happy Sabrina accepted her friend request. Chloè even smirked at the wnd of the “Vanisher” episode.
• A call train was started when Adrien disappeared. The whole neighborhood searched for him.
• When Adrien was found, Nino ran up to him, hugged him, and screamed “Brother!”
• Kim and Alix have A LOT of bets, and dares they do to each other.
• Natalie got together a Christmas Dinner for Adrien.
• Natalie has said something along the line: “I know it’s hard for you, Adrien. But it is also hard for your father.” Natalie saw the breakdown of Gabriel after Mama A’s disappearance… she probably had to comfort the man.
• Kim gave Marinette BUNNY EARS in a group class photo!
• Chloè and Adrien were CHILDHOOD FRIENDS!
• Adrien setting Nino up on a date!
• Alya helping Marinette on a date!
Finally the best one of all…
• THE CLASS TAKING A PICTURE WITH JULEKA IN THE CENTER TO MAKE HER FEEL WANTED AND VALUABLE!
Jennie: the mom friend. Will always make sure you got enough food on your plate. Might appear cold sometimes but she lowkey cares a lot for you. Will give you a judging bitch face when you crack lame jokes even though she secretly finds them funny.
Jisoo: dinner dates. So many of them. Any time of the day. “I’m kinda hungry let’s grab some food I heard there’s this new Italian restaurant?” Stare contests that end in weird grimaces. “You don’t think I can eat 50 chicken wings ? OH LEMme show you” -“no jisoo don’t” always protect this smol bean okay.
Rosé: might sing 24/7 when you’re hanging out but you gotta appreciate it okay I mean your ears will probably thank you. Lots of outdoor activities like going to the amusement park or picnicking. Also lots of random jokes that are actually funny.
Lisa: idk but I think of playing mario kart. Or like games in general. Lots of games when being rather at home, enjoying a lazy day with pizza, blankets, pillows and netflix. And mario kart. Deep conversations about life and questions like “are hotdogs sandwiches?”
Oikawa reaches out, wrapping his long limbs around the closet body. He slides closer as warmth surrounds him, a content sigh tumbling past his lips. Peeling his eyes half way open, he finds Iwaizumi sleeping peacefully. A lazy smile spreads across his face, and he snuggles closer, nuzzling against his chest. It was a warm, peaceful morning-
A small yelp has his eyes snapping open. He slowly sits up, looking around in confusion until his eyes land on Matsukawa- who was now laying on his stomach, one arm by his side the other thrown across the pillow he was sleeping on. Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, Oikawa hesitantly places his hands on Matsukawa’s bare back, leaning against his body to peer over the side of the bed.
Hanamaki lays on the carpet, back pressed against the carpet with his legs thrown against the wall, head tilted towards the bed- a very shocked look plastered to his face.
“Whatcha doing, ‘Hiro?” Oikawa asks, trying to not laugh. It was obvious what had happened.
“I can’t believe I got thrown off the bed,” He whispers under his breath, his gaze sliding to meet Oikawa’s eyes. “That asshole.”
“Ah, yes,” Oikawa chuckles, gently smacking his palm against Matsukawa’s back, “what an asshole.” In response, Matsukawa begins to snore softly.
“Look what you did, Tooru.” Hanamaki tsks, crossing his arms over his chest. He doesn’t bother to remove himself from the wall, in fact he let’s his eyes slide close- as if he was fully content with falling asleep in that position.
“Taka-” Matsukawa suddenly shifts in his sleep, rolling onto his back. Oikawa squeaks as his hands slip away from Matsukawa’s back, and his whole body surges forward until his face plants into the carpet, his legs thrown up into the air.
“Oh my…oh my god..I can’t believe I just witnessed this,” Hanamaki wheezes, his eyes now wide open- sleep totally forgotten. “I can’t believe I didn’t have my phone on me.”
“Thaf so ruhe,” Oikawa mumbles into the carpet, groaning as he slides forward a little more. He lifts his face up from the carpet, looking at Hanamaki.
Hanamaki’s legs were now away from the wall, tucked close to him as he clutches his stomach, his body shaking with silent laughter. Oikawa blinks as a fond smile spreads across his face, watching as Hanamaki tries to contain his laughter.
He was surprised Matsukawa could sleep through this noise. (Iwaizumi slept like a rock; so it was no surprise that he could sleep through this.)
After containing his laughter, Hanamaki stretches out on the carpet, eyes turning to look at Oikawa. “Holy shit,” He breathes, another laugh bubbling out of his lips, “He made your nose bleed.”
Oikawa sputters in surprise, bringing a hand up to his nose. When he pulls away his hand, he finds that, indeed, his nose was bleeding.
“Holy shit,” He mumbles, looking up to stare at Hanamaki. Within moments they’re both wheezing in laughter, their voices echoing around the bedroom.