Hello! So, I love your blog and I've been reading your Top 5's since yesterday (ididnotsleep). Would you make a Top 5 reasons why to/you ship kurootsukki, please? Btw, would you mind explaining what being "extra" means? Pardon my ignorance, please and thanks in advance(◡‿◡✿)❤︎
Hi my dear, thank you for liking the Top 5s this much!!! I’m !!!!!!!!!! (*°▽°*) The definition of extra is really easy: it’s an over the top, excessive, and overall dramatic behavior :)
We all know that Kurotsuki is not iwaoi, kagehina, or bokuaka, it’s actually a very well fanmade ship, the canon gave us some material but us fans are “trapped” in the mental image we created about their relationship. That being said, as a writer I found them a very interesting couple because:
1. They bring out hidden sides of each other. They’re so different and yet so similar. Kuroo with his outgoing and flirty personality, Tsukishima with his cool and collected self. But, to their much annoyance, when they’re together they’re able to erase each other’s always perfect confidence, to make the other feel things when they really don’t feel things, to make the world shine with brighter and unknown colors. They’re the definition of ride or die. It’s not a sweet and quite way of discovering each other, it’s a endless tug of war, it’s teasing, it’s fighting, it’s yelling, it’s silence, it’s miscommunication, it’s flirting, it’s needing, it’s wanting, it’s loving. It’s everything, to the most exaggerated extent ever. The fact that they’re able to show it, it’s a complete different story.
2. They have a lot to learn from each other. Ok let’s talk canon here. If there’s a person who affected Tsukishima’s blocking style, that person is Kuroo Tetsurou himself. If Bokuto was the one to move his motivation, Kuroo went out of his way to teach everything he could to Tsukki and Tsukki incredibly let himself be guided my him, watched him closely even when they were not practicing together, absorbing every single advice he gave, even when it wasn’t directed to him. On the other side, Tsukishima taught Kuroo that his provocations can truly hurt people, that maybe there are other and smartest ways to make people react, that his provocations can fail and even hurt someone. They can make each other grow, and that’s beautiful.
3. They have an excellent sexual tension. They are hands down the hottest couple to write smut for. They are equally teasing and dominant, but at the same time they easily let the other be in charge. They’re explorative (name a kink and they can make it happen), intense and relentless. Their sex scenes are honestly always A BLAST.
(will I ever stop using this gif? I guess not)
4. The angst potential. You know those excruciating and heartbreaking fights in which they’re both so right and so wrong at the same time and they watch each other walk way and are just too stubborn to call the other back and the aftermath it’s just hidden tears, silence for weeks and aching pain that makes it impossible to properly function? That.
5. They have the best banter. SALTISHIMA SUPREME AND MASTER OF PROVOCATION KUROO-KUN, mix them together to have the ultimate killer mix. And if they are deadly with each other, pray they never decide to team up against you, they could literally incinerate a person just with words if they wanted to. Power couple aesthetic at its finest.
We advise you to ask your shoemaker to send your new shoes directly to Dandy Shoe Care, in order to give them a final Color and Polishing. This is the only way to get really unique and beautiful shoes. Do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com