Headcanon: Farley and Clara go to see Wonder Woman
- Farley gladly takes Clara with her to see the Wonder Woman movie.
- She dresses her daughter up in a cute Wonder Woman costume and takes pictures of her and proudly posts them on her Instagram.
- At a young age, Clara has learned a lot about Wonder Woman and the Amazons and how awesome and great women are in general, because her mom constantly educates her about the history and importance of women and their greatest hits.
- Therefore, the two of them are really excited to see the film. Farley is particularly proud because it is directed by a woman director whose previous (and only prior) movie earned The Academy Awards for Best Actress.
- They thoroughly enjoy the film, and at some point, Clara even notices her mom tearing up.
- Clara feels a sense of pride as she realizes that her mom and Wonder Woman are alike in more ways than one. First and foremost, they have the same first name. Also, both Dianas have wonder, power, and courage within their souls.
- “I am Diana of the Lakelands, daughter of the Farleys, and your Silver domination upon this world is over,” Clara mimics in her best Wonder Woman voice.