Okay, here we go.
This… is the Cartoon Network schedule for Monday, March 13 to Sunday, March 19.
Worst schedule of all time. Not even joking or exaggerating. The word “variety” seems to be a thing of the forking past now. Only SIX shows air the entire week, with only THREE OF THEM AIRING MORE THAN ONCE. What the hell is CN thinking? I’ve been trying my hardest to defend the network but this… this is just unacceptable. Do they seriously think kids will even like this? I mean, this is worse than Nick with SpongeBob SquarePants.
If this doesn’t get changed swiftly by next week… hoo boy. I’d give up.
New this week:
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - Mon-Thurs at 5:30p
- Teen Titans Go! - Fri at 6:00p
- The Powerpuff Girls - Fri at 7:45p
- Justice League Action - Sat at 7:30a (fun fact… CN advertised last Saturday’s episode like it was going to air at night time.)
- LEGO Nexo Knights - Sat at 7:45a
Top 3 shows (and essentially the only three shows):
- Teen Titans Go! - 172 - 48%
- The Amazing World of Gumball - 124 - 35%
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - 52 - 15%
The top 3 shows are 98% of the schedule.