-Who LOVE the storyline and want the characters to be together as much as we do!!
-The writers favourite couple to write, who give us amazing scenes and storylines.
-Our amazing fandom filled with incredibly talented and just plain awesome people!
Like Do you guy so realise how RARE this is?
Like i ship other couples from other shows and on those show she either the actors hate the ship or the writers do or there’s always something going wrong. But captain swan is perfect you guys. It’s the ultimate ultimate fandom, the ultimate ship. OTP FOR LIFE!
WE’RE SO LUCKY!!!!! 🍀⚓️🌹🥇🏆❤️💝
After watching WW, I truly had the epiphany that our world was never good. There is no good, who defines it anyway, it’s so broad and subjective and truly mankind are wasting away in a world where evil is prevalent and suffocating us all. And a movie like Wonder Woman, I think it gives us hope that while we’re not kind, we still have the power to change. It’s not about what we deserve yes, because we sure as hell do NOT deserve much but if we believe in good, we do good. So yes thank you Steve and Diana for portraying that strong belief that humanity lives on, and it’s safe to say i’ve never been so impacted by a movie before. It has been more than 2 weeks and I still am not able to forget the heroism that is Steve Trevor and the kindness that is Diana Prince.
and they’re also the best couple to grace the movie screens (just saying)
► Couples (in order of appearance): Major + Liv (IZombie), Jughead + Betty (Riverdale), Magnus + Alec (Shadowhunters), Bryan + Nathan (The 100), Noah + Audrey (Scream), Mon-El + Kara (Supergirl), Adam + Diana (The secret circle), Mike + Eleven (Stranger things), Ravi + Peyton (IZombie), Finn + Raven (The 100), Garrett + Jessie (Dead of summer), Neal + Emma (Once upon a time), Bellamy + Clarke (The 100), Will + Anastasia (Once upon a time in Wonderland), Rumple + Belle (Once upon a time). ► Song: Say something by A great big world.
Huge congratulations to Ruth Negga who has been nominated for her first Oscar for her stellar performance as Mildred Loving in ‘Loving.’ Undoubtedly, the first of many to come. Well done!
Fellow nominees in the Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role category are: Isabelle Huppert, Natalie Portman, Emma Stone, and Meryl Streep. Winners will be announced at the Oscars gala on 26 February.
Ms. Negga’s official statement on her nomination:
“I am truly humbled by the news this morning, and I thank the Academy for this recognition, which I share with my co-collaborators Jeff Nichols and Joel Edgerton. It has been such an honour to have been given the opportunity to tell the incredible story of Richard and Mildred Loving, who serve as an inspiration that ordinary people can do extraordinary things. The Lovings fought quietly yet tirelessly, and changed the course of American legal history. Today, to be among such extraordinary women - my fellow nominees, my peers with films this year, and the legendary performers whose work of years past has long inspired me…this means a great deal to me.”
Photos: Ruth Negga with her 'Loving’ co-star Joel Edgerton and the film’s writer/ director Jeff Nichols at the film's world premiere at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival
* Growing up, he didn’t know the term. He just knew he wasn’t straight.
* He realised he was pan shortly after he started at Andover.
* Surprisingly, Shitty had nothing to so with this realisation, but he did help him accept himself.
* Nursey had trouble accepting himself as pan because with no sexual attraction, he often felt he was faking it.
* Shitty taught him the term asexual. Nursey was unsure about it for a while, because he didn’t want to by any more different.
* After a few months he realised he couldn’t deny it. The word fit him. He was asexual.
* After doing some research on his own, and getting confused by the different terms, he rang Shitty (now at Samwell), who clarified everything.
* By the time he started at Samwell, Nursey was comfortably himself.
* And there, he met Dex.
* Who was aesthetically pleasing, witty, hardworking, and funny.
* Pity he hated Nursey though.
* And Nursey wasn’t entirely sure how he felt about Dex.
* So when Dex argued, he argued back. It was easier.
* After a few months Dex and Nursey stop fighting, and become friends.
* And its good.
* So good
* And then Nursey had to suddenly realise he wants to date his best friend.
* But he can’t tell him that!!
* For a start, Dex is his friend! He can’t risk their friendship
* For a second, how would he explain about not wanting sex?
* So he ignores his feelings.
* And doesn’t tell anyone he’s ace.
* And its fine. Really.
* He’s just in love with his best friend, and he can’t tell them that.
* And he puts up with the team’s comments about all his puck bunnies, even though he pays them no attention.
* And the team’s questions about who was with over the weekend, and would he be seeing them again ?
* He can do this.
* No he can’t.
* He has to tell Dex.
* Not EVERYTHING.
* Maybe just that he’s not hooking up with as many people think.
* Dex’s reply of “If you’re looking for someone to get you a hook up, you’re asking the wrong person” isn’t what he expected.
* Nor is Dex’s annoyance.
* Which. What the fuck? Why is Dex annoyed?
* And Nursey’s head is spinning with too many thoughts and he just blurts out “I like you.”
* Which is met with silence.
* Until Dex bangs his head, and, okay, yeah, saying that while Dex was fixing his desk leg wasn’t Nursey’s best idea.
* But telling Dex was because now he has the biggest grin on his face and Nursey knows he’s returning it.
* And Dex says he likes him too and Nursey is so happy!
* Until Dex goes to kiss him and Nursey pushes him away, because he doesn’t want that.
* And now Dex looks hurt.
* “So it was all a joke to you? You were messing with me?” Dex accuses, and Nursey can see him closing himself up from Nursey already. “I need to fix my desk. You should go.” he says flatly, before turning to his desk
* And because Nursey apparently has no filter today, he blurts out “I’m asexual.”
* Dex doesn’t know what that means.
* He looks so confused.
* He’s literally SO CLOSE to innocently mentioning how strawberries reproduce, but Nursey stops him.
* He gets that that’s all Dex knows about the word asexual, but still, he’s tired of hearing that.
* So he explains asexuality where he is on the ace-spectrum, and Dex seems to understand
* And he nervously asks Nursey if he still wants to date, or if he messed it all up when he went to kiss him earlier
* Nursey says he’d still like to date, if Dex is okay with no sex. Dex assures him he is.
* So they date.
* And are such a cutesy couple.
* They have date nights once a week, despite spending every evening together anyway.
* They use pet names all the time. Dex and Nursey who? That’s sweetums and honey.
* Always cuddle up together for team movie night. Even when the team purposely sit between them to stop them. They always end up cuddling. Always
* They set each other’s worst selfies as their lock screens, and their best couple selfie as their caller IDs.
* They meet each other’s families, and they all get along so well.
* Dex’s dads give them the sex talk. Nursey considers telling them not to worry about it, but the whole thing is kinda funny.
* Dex proposes to Nursey a month after graduation
* He says yes!
* They get married, buy a house, adopt 3 dogs and a cat, and live happily ever after the end.
I think I finally gathered the pieces of my broken heart together to tell you how I feel about TVD 6x22. It’s pretty simple: it feels like Katherine 2.0 all over again.
Let me summarize the story of Katherine Pierce for you, in case you’re not aware: Katherine got a baby when she was 17, her father took it away from her, she was sent away, was supposed to die in a creepy ritual, ran from it because she didn’t want to die (shocker), became a vampire because of it and ever since, she ran for her life. 500 years long. She wasn’t evil. She was misunderstood. I don’t say she wasn’t a bitch, because she was, but life made her this way, she didn’t choose to be like that from the beginning. Then, 500 years later, when she finally found her daughter again, both of them died. And Julie Plec made sure that it would be a terrible way to let a character’s story end. Because she could have died in peace, let her reunite with her dead daughter on the Other Side. But nope. She made sure we all knew that Katherine Pierce went to hell. After the horrible life she had had. Thanks for that, very much appreciated. Katherine Pierce was also a fan favorite from the day she was introduced, she had a huge fan base, btw.
And now, Kai Parker. Introduced in the early season 6 and it only took us a wink to fall in love with him. Some disgusting pork rinds and an
smile and we were licking the ground he was walking on. You can say about Kai Parker what you want and hate him all you want and you may be absolutely right, but he was charismatic, magnetic, refreshing. He had the face of an angel, an adorable puppy, with a horrible background story and that made him so fascinating. He was introduced as a psychopath (or sociopath? Idk, they changed their opinion like 233 times about that). He didn’t kill half of his family just for the joy of it, he had an actual mental disorder. And that wasn’t even the reason he did it, he had reasons. He was treated like crap for his entire life for something he wasn’t capable of changing. He was born without his own magic, only with the ability to siphon magic from others. And that’s why his own family - the people who should love him unconditionally, not abuse him - treated him like garbage. To be honest? I would’ve snapped, too. Maybe not in such a brutal way, but then again, I don’t have a mental disorder.
I don’t know what you think, but for me a TV show is about entertainment, and twisted characters like Kai, who have more than just one layer, entertain me.
It made me feel so sorry for him and we didn’t even get to explore it too much. There is still so much story left to tell and we will never hear it. For example, why was Sheila Jo’s mentor, what was the connection between the Bennett’s and the Gemini coven? Why did Sheila send Bonnie to Kai’s prison world out of all possibilities? Also, what we will never get to see:
Kai in 1994, alone
Kai in 1994, stalking Bonnie and Damon
Kai on tequila (come on)
Kai getting the redemption arc he deserved
Kai getting closer with Bonnie
Kai making friends
Kai getting to know that somebody actually cares about him
It’s the last point that makes me wanna cry. Every villain on this show had someone that loved him (Klaus had his siblings, Silas had Amara, Katherine had her daugther, Damon has Elena, Lily has her heretics), but not Kai. Kai died knowing that nobody gave a fuck about him, that nobody loved him or even cared about him. He died alone. And I want to punch a wall just thinking about it. He didn’t deserve that. Just like Katherine, he didn’t choose to be this way. His family made him this way.
Also: SO much wasted potential for interesting storylines, I could cry again. Why killing off one of the most fascinating characters? Why throwing away good storylines? Even if you don’t ship Bonkai, you have to admit that their dynamic was everything. They were sexy, they were funny, they challenged each other. I really wanted to see Bonnie being selfish. Fine, we got that. Thanks to Kai, how I would like to point out. If it wasn’t because of Kai, she still wouldn’t stand up for herself. And I would like to thank him for that. BUT THERE WAS SO MUCH MORE THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED! Oh my God, there was so much more. She could have gone darker, explore more of her desires, her magic, even dark magic. Why were Caroline - the so-called moral compass of TVD - and Elena allowed to go dark, but not the powerful Bennett witch? And I couldn’t imagine someone better by her side for that than Kai Parker.
Also, what was that “epic fight”, please? Both of them had like ONE spell. That was the fight? The standoff we have all been waiting for? The showdown between the Bennett witch and the Gemini coven leader? Bitch, I could have done better, and I am not even a witch. I was so unimpressed. I didn’t even know it already started. I expected gusting winds, fire, a thunderstorm, sparks from the chandeliers, earthquakes. I expected shouting, confessions of feelings, tears and what else. Not this parody. It’s ridiculous. And if Kai Parker had to die, it HAD TO BE BONNIE BENNETT to kill him. Not Damon Salvatore. It just feels so unfinished, you know? We didn’t get closure, this “fight” wasn’t closure. It was a joke, nothing else. A spit right in our face, due to the fact they changed Kai’s character in the last 5 seconds, so they had a reason to kill him off. Yup, let’s just pretend the episodes 6x13 - 6x17 didn’t happen and Kai never fell for Bonnie.
And it all just breaks me, because he really tried, you know? Before he was left behind in 1903, he tried so hard to make it better and everyone rejected him, nobody believed him. Everyone before him was worthy of being forgiven, but not Kai? Out of all terrible people, it was Kai that was irredeemable, though he really tried to be good? I wanted Bonnie to believe him so much. They could have had it all, they could have been everything. A twisted couple with a tragic but fantastic love story. And they ended it before it could start properly. I honestly believe they could have been the best couple to ever exist on screen. I will forever laugh and cry about this wasted potential.And this will forever be their anthem: [x].
And now the thing that bothers me the most: it’s not even the fact that Kai died. It’s the fact how he died. It was so disgusting and disrespectful I want to vomit. Not only towards the character, but also towards the actor and the fans. He was killed off like an unimportant random vampire from the streets, not like the main villain of the season that has gained a huge fan base in a short time. Also it was so quick, I didn’t even realize it happened in the first seconds, I had to look at it again to realize it happened. What was that?! That is not the ending he deserved.
He didn’t deserve to die like that. And Julie Plec knows that. And she did it anyway, which only makes me hate her even more, which I didn’t think was possible. Sorry, but I can’t phrase properly how sad and disappointed I am that an amazing character like Kai Parker was taken away from us like that and so soon. I wished we had more scenes with him, because I would have loved to see more of him, to get to know him more, to see more of his interests, his desires, him and Bonnie, him being happy for once in his life (which he spent alone most of the time).
Rest in peace, Kai Parker. You deserved better.
And if that motherfucker isn’t powerful enough to resurrect himself in season 7 I will lose faith in humanity.
YAY THEY WON THE BEST COUPLE ON SCREEN AWARD WOOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!
Omfg what made it better is that they are going to be in a anothr drama together next year. In a sunday drama. It has been confirmed wuu~