I hope you meet someone, someday, who makes you write about things that make you happy rather than unhappy.
I hope you meet someone, someday, who makes you write about love instead of heartbreak and people who chose to stay instead of leave.
I hope you meet someone, someday, who makes you want to write about the feelings that make you feel alive right now rather than the feelings that make you feel dead.
1. you think she is beautiful even when she has acne all over her face and hair tied in a messy bun. you think she looks hot when she tries to be mad at you for being too hard on your self. you think she looks better than most of the human population and you think she looks best when she’s in your arms professing her love for you between sips of that bitter vodka you bought her.
2. you can’t stop thinking about her brown eyes, short black straight hair and freckled pointed nose. you can’t stop thinking of how her lips would feel against yours right this instance. you can’t stop thinking about how perfect her breasts feel in your hands. you can’t stop thinking about the late night conversation you had with her. you just can’t stop thinking about her even when you’re sipping coffee at starbucks, even when you’re watching a horror movie, even when you’re in class studying discrete math.
3. you know when she is angry, or when she is pissed at you for talking about other girls. you know what she likes to eat when she is on her period. you know when she is upset about that paper that she turned in late to her professor. you know she likes to be the centre of your attention always. you know she smiles when you hold her hand firmly in public. you know she bites her nails when she’s stressed out. you know her inside out.
4. you smile like a crazy man when you see her. you smile when someone says her name. you smile when you see a text message from her. you smile when you’re around her. you smile when people say you look good together. you smile when someone tells you she looks beautiful, like its a compliment for you and not her. you smile when she tells you she loves you. you smile when she tells you she loves to be your girl. you smile all day like an idiot and you smile until someone tells you to stop smiling because she’s not even around.
5. you talk about her to everyone, to your mom, to your bestfriend, to your room mate. you tell them everything about her. you tell them about how you read this tumblr post and it made you think of her. you tell them she’s perfect, not because of how she looks, or how smart she is, or how well she writes but because she’s yours. and only yours. you tell them how you don’t date a nine, but always a fucking ten, so yeah you tell everyone how and why she is a perfect ten.
can we just. take a moment to appreciate how amazing yuuri katsuki is? like truly. he is. amazing. can we please talk about how hard he works at maintaining a peak physique for skating? can we please talk about how endearing his love for food is? can we please talk about how amazing and brilliant he is for skating to the victor nikiforov’s free program in his off season to near perfection when he isn’t at what’s considered the ideal physique for figure skating? can we please talk about how he’s the top men’s skater in japan and most likely owned japanese nationals and like. every competition in the junior division?
and not only that, but yuuri katsuki made it to the grand prix while getting his college degree and studied in america for five years while ranking high enough in competitions and making it to the grand prix final. and the only reason he flubbed was because he went through a lot? his dog died, he binge ate and just… he wasn’t at his best and oh he’s just so scared and anxious of letting people down and blames himself for things he just can’t control and honestly like?? give him?? a hug?? the biggest hug??
and despite all that, he still got back up again, still got himself out of his slump. he trained his ass off, got to work, made the most of his time with victor and is still! making the most! of his time with victor! he’s just so good! amazing! iconic! everything i aspire to be! i love him! i love yuuri katsuki!
i want a relationship where he is as crazy about me as i am about him. i want a relationship where he chooses me over any other girl, no matter how hot or pretty she is. i want a relationship where i sit in my teeshirt on the kitchen counter and he cooks me breakfast between stolen kisses. i want a relationship where he saves all the selfies i sent to him because he can’t get enough of me. i want a relationship where he sends me long messages telling me how much he loves me every time we fight. i want a relationship where we can sit on a rooftop at two am and discuss my dreams and aspirations. i want a relationship where i come first before the tall, skinny blonde who sends him nudes. i want a relationship where he gets me orchids without asking. i want a relationship where he is protective of me because he can’t stand the idea of other guys touching me. i want a relationship where he plays scrabble with me. i want a relationship where he takes me out to the greek restaurant i told him i always wanted to try because he listens to what i say to him. i want a relationship where he holds my hand in public. i want a relationship where he sees the bitch in me and chooses to stay. i want a relationship where he knows me and not just my body. i want a relationship where i am pampered because he wants not and not because i ask him to. i want a relationship where he never lies to me. i want a relationship where he realises how important my grades are to me. i want a relationship where he tells me he can’t see a tomorrow with me. i want a relationship where he calls me every time i say i am fine. i want a relationship where he understands me. i want a relationship where he takes me out to get drunk and forget about the things i screwed up. i want a relationship where he loves me. i honestly just want a relationship where he loves me, unconditionally.