Croatian beach named 2nd nicest in the world!
Renowned for having the clearest and cleanest water in Europe, one Croatian beach has made popular tourist search engine Skyscanner’s list of 10 of the World’s Best Beaches…
Although Zlatni Rat on the Dalmatian island of Brač is the islands and one of Croatia’s most famous beaches, it is Lovrečina beach on Brač which has made the list.
10. Pedn Vounder Beach, Cornwall, England
9. Palawan, Philippines
8. Portinatx, Ibiza
7. Navagio, Zakinthos, Greece
6. Anse Source d´Argent, La Digue, Seychelles
5. Paleokastritsa, Corfu, Greece
4. Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia
3. Waikiki Beach, Hawaii, USA
2. Lovrečina, Brač, Croatia
1. Laguna Beach, California, USA