A new color made for the Berry Pastel Rainbowcy, or just if you needed some peach in your life. The pack includes a new eyecolor, a photoshop action, and my skintones (since I couldn’t get the new color to work as it’s own package I added it to my skintone package. Just replace the old one if you already have them installed). As you can see, I’ve sorted the color to just show up at the end of packs since I don’t know where I would put it in the sequence as is.
I included the action so that you can recolor hairs as you please. I will be doing a bunch of hairs tomorrow if you have any suggestions of what hairs you’d like in this color. ♥
By request, I have recolored base game hairs for children and toddlers, vintage glamour stuff hair, and my 13 cc toddler hairs in my new peach color. I also added on Nolan’s hairs because I needed one of them for my peach sim. If you have any more requests for peach hair let me know. If you want to do some peach recolors yourself and upload them, you can get the action here (as well as the skin and eyes pictured above).
For the 13 cc toddler hairs, and the nolan hairs, you will need the meshes which you can find links on those posts. For the vintage glamour recolors you will need that gamepack for them to work. This color is sorted at the end of my 64 color palette, just so you know where to find it :)
The “All Merged” file is for anyone who already has all of the meshes installed and has Vintage Glamour :)
I saw a cute idea for kids lunches online, and I thought it could be a fun way to subtly feel little, plus it helps eat healthy for those who pack meals for school, work, or other activities. (Added bonus for adorable lunch boxes. I have a sock monkey one.)
Gather a few plastic bins or tubs to put in your fridge (and maybe a few for the counter/pantry) and label them with what is going in each one. I think I’m going to have 8: main dish, main side, fruit, veggie, dairy, snack, drink and dessert. Then once a week or every two weeks, or however often you need to prepare the things to go in the bins. Then when you pack a meal, grab one out of each bin, or as many of the bins as you need.
Here are a few ideas of what to put in each bin:
- Cup Noodles
- Easy Mac
- Turkey or Ham Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken
- Hot Dog
- Thermos of Soup
Your main dish should be something that can be eaten as is, or easily microwaved.
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Pasta Salad
The main side should either help the main dish taste better, or fill in what it may be lacking in protein.
- Apple or Orange Slices
- Mixed Berries
- Fruit Cup
Look for in season fruits for the cheapest and tastiest.
• take a break from what ur doing n think abt what it is that’s making u sad, don’t focus on it for too long but focus on it long enough so u know where the root of ur feelings comes from
• tell someone u trust abt how ur feeling - often the feeling can become overwhelming or troublesome if u keep it to urself
• cuddle or play with ur pets because they are litol rays of sunshine n will make u feel 1000000x better
• listen to ur fav music OR make a calming playlist to help relax ur mind n ur body
• go for a walk in a scenic location where u can appreciate the true beauty of nature n shed any negative energy from ur body and mind
• be spontaneous !! go out n try something new 2 lift ur spirits - i’ve made some of my best memories by just acting on impulse
• make a list of goals for urself (they can be realistic or not, it doesn’t matter !!) n think abt how u can achieve them, don’t let anyone or anything interrupt u, focus on what u want 2 do for a while
• hug someone or something - a family member, a pet, ur fav cuddly toy - it’s an easy way 2 express ur emotions without having 2 say a word
• let some natural light into the space ur in - watch how it floods into the room n take note of all the litol details: how the light moves, the shadows it makes - this will immediately draw ur attention away from any negative thoughts
• take a mental vacation - daydream n let ur mind wander for a while. if u catch the negative thoughts coming back, take a minute to remind urself that these things take time, u can and will get there n u will come out a lot stronger than u were before
Breakfast, probably the most important meal of the day. Don’t skip it because it’s time consuming or you don’t know what to eat. So what can you eat that’s quick and healthy? How about some plain old oatmeal. Not the instant packet kind they are loaded with sugar. Just plain oatmeal…but that’s awful tasting you say. Well here’s a list of oatmeal add on ideas that can take your oatmeal from zero to hero.
Mix or match any of these for lots of great options and flavors in 5 minutes or less.
- real pure maple syrup
- agave nectar
- blue berries
- natural peanut butter
- almond butter
- peanut butter powder
- flax seeds
- sunflower seeds
- almond milk
- dark chocolate
My personal favorite: peanut butter honey banana oatmeal with a bit of cinnamon
• laugh out loud movies
• crunchy leaves on a cold autumnal morning
• dew on cobwebs
• red roses
• flowers, just flowers
• family gatherings
• your favourite youtuber uploading a video
• lovely artwork
• any animal whatsoever bc they’re all adorable
• sunlight spilling into your room
• polaroid pictures
• seeing your friends after a long time
• good music
• pretty people
• cute outfits
• your whole being because u deserve 2 feel happy about who u are
Without further ado, a recipe for a fan recipe based on a fanfic. Of Homestuck.
for the winter king
[ peach + rose water + orange blossom ]
2 white peaches, diced
1 lemon, juiced
1 cup white sugar
2 tbsp pectin
vanilla extract, to taste
rose water, to taste
orange blossom extract, to taste
for the handmaiden
[ mulled wine + red berries ]
1 white peach, diced
1 pluot (or plum), diced
1 box each raspberries, blackberries and strawberries
1 cup red wine
1 cup white sugar
3 tbsp pectin
vanilla extract, to taste
cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, clove to taste
Directions are similar to typical pectin jam making, dice all ingredients to roughly the same size, and bring to a boil with the sugar/spices. Add the pectin once it’s boiling, then remove from heat. The mulled wine recipe is non-alcoholic, the alcohol will burn off during the cooking process. Stir extracts/waters after the jam has been taken off the heat.
I did a lot of this to taste, so remember, you can’t really go wrong w fruit and a fuckton of sugar. If all else fails, there are many jam websites that provide more precise measurements and temperatures.
Thanks for reading what is possibly the nerdiest post I’ve ever made. Tune in next week for more. Like, comment and subscr-
• that work you have to do? it can wait. your happiness is more important than work • your makeup looks great • that embarrassing thing you said/did yesterday? no-one remembers it, don’t stress • your outfit looks so cute • you are not worthless • in fact you are valued by so many people • i love you • and you should love yourself too